£92 good for 6 months?

my bills come throught every 6 months and last month it was for £92, this was the total for water useage and sewage charges and I thought it pretty good? Theres 2 of us living in my place just wondered how it compares with everyone else?
Im on a water meter by the way and with 3 Valleys

Comments

• GunJack
    GunJack Posts: 11,672 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    That's pretty good !! Ours has been about double that, 2 adults & 2 kids in Anglian Water area with a meter.
    ......Gettin' There, Wherever There is......

I have a dodgy "i" key, so ignore spelling errors due to "i" issues, ...I blame Apple :D
  • ours is metered but paid by S/O at about £22/ month. Until last month when Yorks Water tried to change the S/O to £72/ a month! :eek: . Rung up to moan, they insisted we had a leak which I knew we didn't. We live in a block of 12 flats - turns out when they came to investigate the leak we've all been labled with the wrong meter! Not too bad for us as we haven't been here long - some have been paying the wrong bill it seems since these flats were built in 03!!
  • maninthestreet
    maninthestreet Posts: 16,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    £60 for 6 months - 1 person househould, Thames Water.
    So £90 for 6 months - 2 person household sounds good.
    "You were only supposed to blow the bl**dy doors off!!"
  • hardpressed
    hardpressed Posts: 2,099 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That's pretty impressive. Have you checked that you're not entitled to a rebate if your drainpipes don't empty into the sewer? I got a rebate of £17.50 per year, just for the cost of a phone call to Three Valleys. Worth a try, better in my bank account than theirs!

britishboy wrote: »
    my bills come throught every 6 months and last month it was for £92, this was the total for water useage and sewage charges and I thought it pretty good? Theres 2 of us living in my place just wondered how it compares with everyone else?
    Im on a water meter by the way and with 3 Valleys
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport