A real work at home job

Options

Comments

• mustbemad
    Options
    I am really struggling with these references :sad: The employer one is a big problem as they apparently want your line manager rather than the HR dept. The office I used to work at is shut down now :sad:

The personal referees are no easier either, it says in the email that they have to be professionals like dr, banker and no relation to you at all ect.. :eek: Where am I going to find two of those today!

What a nightmare

Okay, back to banging my head on a brick wall

MBM x
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    Have you emailed [email]Jane.Weston[at]teletech.com[/email] and told here what is going on? They can offer advice as they are the ones dealing with it all.
  • corriefan
    Options
    Hi

After a bit of advice had my 2nd interview at 2pm today and was told I would need to repeat the english grammar part of the online test due to pc problem
    other 2 were fine was interviewed by marian river? think that was here name
    who advised would email me all info still heard nothing not sure what to do
  • sammyy
    sammyy Posts: 478 Forumite
    Options
    I was a bit dubious about putting friends because it does specify no relatives or friends.The personal ones are more difficult because if they are not friends how would it be a personal reference?

Do you know any teachers? or maybe the local vicar lol
  • sarcasticsheep
    Options
    Hey folks,

Applied two days ago and completed the online form, haven't heard anything since.

A lot of people seem to hear back quite quickly, so should I be worried or have others found it took a while to get a response?

Many thanks!
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    Sometimes it takes a couple of days, sometimes they call you back before you realise what is going on. Depends on when you sent your details in (timezones are different) and how busy they are.
    Got to log in for my workbooth session tonight since I was never told to do one until last night lol Sometimes they aren't as well organised as you might like them to be ;)
  • corriefan
    Options
    I applied on Sunday got 1st email on Tuesday 1st call interview was yesterday no warning and 2nd call interview today as arranged at 2pm still waiting for confirmation email
  • SomersetSBSaver
    Options
    Eeeekk I have applied now too!!
    Wish me luck!!
  • dawnydee73
    dawnydee73 Posts: 1,564 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    mustbemad wrote: »
    I am really struggling with these references :sad: The employer one is a big problem as they apparently want your line manager rather than the HR dept. The office I used to work at is shut down now :sad:

The personal referees are no easier either, it says in the email that they have to be professionals like dr, banker and no relation to you at all ect.. :eek: Where am I going to find two of those today!

What a nightmare

Okay, back to banging my head on a brick wall

MBM x

I asked the manager at my sons nursery if she would give me a reference and the manager at the local community centre.

We had a discussion at work the other about references because all the other places I have worked the managers have moved on and the people that work there now wouldn't have a clue who I am
  • dawnydee73
    dawnydee73 Posts: 1,564 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Eeeekk I have applied now too!!
    Wish me luck!!

Good luck, I'm sure you will be fine
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing