A real work at home job

Options

Comments

• SomersetSBSaver
    Options
    I sent in my app on Friday aftie, presuming I won't hear until early next week? How is everyone getting on with their training?

Sx
  • Oliver27
    Options
    bobblebot wrote: »
    Hya,
    Asda do a very good corded phone which has been a godsend for me in training. £10 Binatone Caprice 500 in black or white has tons of function but most importantly speakerphone and mute buttons.

Aldi have the same phone rebadged with the Medion brand
    in store at the moment for £7.49
  • betterlatethannever
    Options
    I've finally applied!
    a quicky question though, I'm not sure i have customer service experience? do they mean such as shop work/reception etc? i have worked with people if thats what they mean
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
  • SomersetSBSaver
    Options
    betterlatethannever - hopefully we'll go through the process at the same times then - fingers crossed!!
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    Don't worry about previous experience, as long as you can prove you have the ability and level-headedness(???) to be able to handle the situations you will be ok. I ended up in a BT Business Tech Support call center for a couple of months with no previous experience at all.
    Answer the questions they ask, don't get flustered and don't worry about what they are expecting.
  • betterlatethannever
    Options
    Thanks Paul, thats a great help. I just feel a bit 'fish out of water' but i know i can do the job and i know i want the job.
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
  • firthjm
    Options
    The best of look to you as well betterlatethannever
  • boots1_2
    Options
    hiya,
    i have just bought one of the caprice 500 phones from argos,does anyone know if there is a way to keep mute on until you manually take it off without having to hold the button down?
    I have read the instructions but cant see anything,i was just wondering if this is possible as i thought i had read people were doing it with these phones

anyone else starting training tonight ?

I am all set have just had everything signed by solicitor so will get them sent off tomorrow

thanks boots
  • Oliver27
    Options
    Hi Boots, I don't know about your phones mute but
    you can dial a code while on the call to mute/unmute
    no matter what phone you use

I don't know the exact code because I bought the £12.99
    Argos speaker phone which has it's own mute which you can
    have on all the time and has a little icon to tell you your on mute
    useful for a forgetful person like me
  • yasmin911
    Options
    Hi boots1
    Just got back from Argos with the same phone as you. No batteries, so that's another trip out! I was also wondering about the mute button ,after reading the instructions, seems you have to keep it pressed down........that can't be right.
    I'm also starting tonight, have not received my cd or work pack through the post as yet. Am feeling a bit rough really, seem to have caught cold. Hope it all goes well tonight...........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure