A real work at home job

Options

Comments

• fattyrae1
    fattyrae1 Posts: 334 Forumite
    Options
    Finished the online assignments and was invited for an online meeting. Tried to log in today for it but it wouldn't let me! Had to email them to say i couldn't get on. Was quite annoyed actually.

Have been given another time now. Does anyone know what it entails? Is it just typing or is it audio as well?
    I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet.;)
  • wearside_2
    wearside_2 Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I received an email today giving several dates for an online training meeting, where any questions will be answered and the results of the tests will be given. I'm not sure how this will be held. If for example, it is similar to MSN messages or audio. No mention has been made of wages.
    To Dare is To Do:beer:
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    If it's an online training session it will be audio and via an online chat/ whiteboard system so phone and online.
  • ACID
    ACID Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    Options
    long read (not being lazy) as its 49 pages

need to know whther the first page can b e updated with the relevant questions

such as

what times would you get the calls
    shift patterns available
    min hours, max hours,
    how are you paid?
    what type of work, can you choose?
    cals through your phone line? mobile possible?
    min pc requirements,? anything else?
    average call ratios?
  • sylviesinc
    Options
    I've just been on their site and can't find any work available at all!!:confused:
  • dawnydee73
    dawnydee73 Posts: 1,564 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ACID wrote: »
    long read (not being lazy) as its 49 pages

need to know whther the first page can b e updated with the relevant questions The first page is still up to date

such as

what times would you get the calls they are looking for people who can work from 3pm - 11pm
    shift patterns available I do 20 hrs over 5 days but I do think other shift patterns are available, it is set hours each week
    min hours, max hours, min 20 hours I think the max is 34 but I could be wrong
    how are you paid? Every 2 weeks by BACS
    what type of work, can you choose? Its like a call centre, no you cannot choose
    cals through your phone line? mobile possible? Calls through a phone line only, no mobiles
    min pc requirements,? anything else? You need to the place you work in to be quiet
    average call ratios?

This is a link to their faq
  • robpw2
    robpw2 Posts: 14,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i done my assement and have been invited to an online meeting but do i need to have webcam and mike as nothing has been mentioned

Slimming world start 28/01/2012 starting weight 21st 2.5lb current weight 17st 9-total loss 3st 7.5lb
    Slimmer of the month February , March ,April
  • dawnydee73
    Options
    sylviesinc wrote: »
    I've just been on their site and can't find any work available at all!!:confused:
    Apply here
  • dawnydee73
    Options
    robpw2 wrote: »
    i done my assement and have been invited to an online meeting but do i need to have webcam and mike as nothing has been mentioned
    No, you call a free phone number, and log on to a meeting place, this should be given to you in an email
  • dannib_2
    Options
    Had my final interview last night, went quite well actually!! I was so nervous, really want to get it as it would be ideal!!

Only downside is have to work both Saturday & Sundays....which aint too great, but might get different days/hours later on.

Said I will find out next week now due to weekend, just wish they could tell you there and then...hate the waiting!!

Hope everyone else who had interviews went well, and good luck to anyone still applying.

Danni
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport