Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• pcg2001
    pcg2001 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for this truparel.

To put this at the begining you could contact the original poster, but she/he only has 4 posts and looks like has since disappeared. However perhaps one of the board guides or moderators can do this. You could perhaps contact one of them (I would do it but this was all your hard work) - according to the first page of the overseas forum they are lorweld, Crabman, savvy
  • truparel
    truparel Posts: 10 Forumite
    edited 21 January 2010 at 2:37PM
    Options
    Thanks will give them a try
  • MSE_Jenny
    MSE_Jenny Posts: 1,312 MSE Staff
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hiya :hello:

A guy has just been in touch with us about a new website, he's designed called FindSecretHotels, which aims to reveal hotels' identities.

If you could give any feedback on whether it works, it would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks
  • mumbles27
    Options
    bodderz wrote: »
    I think this is the Hilton London Metropole hotel.

think? can this be confirmed?
  • ian1_2
    ian1_2 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone managed to find the Hilton Tower Bridge on Top secret hotels recently? I managed to book it last year, but just trying to do it again and can't find it with the same description as used last time - maybe lastminute.com have changed them?
  • wookie6
    wookie6 Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know which secret hotel this is when searching for hotels in Stansted?

"This modern hotel is the perfect choice for both leisure and business travellers. The hotel combines an unsurpassed location with comprehensive hotel facilities. Located on the Airport and convenient for the main passenger terminal, train and coach stations with direct services to London and Cambridge."
  • orc_2
    orc_2 Posts: 563 Forumite
    Options
    MSE_Jenny wrote: »
    Hiya :hello:

A guy has just been in touch with us about a new website, he's designed called FindSecretHotels, which aims to reveal hotels' identities.

If you could give any feedback on whether it works, it would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Thanks Jenny but comes up as web page not available.:)
    Please ignore those people who post on this forum who deliberately try to misinform you. Don't be bullied by them, don't be blamed by them. You know who I mean.
    You come here for advice, help and support- thats what I and like minded others will try to do.
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 22 January 2010 at 12:37PM
    Options
    wookie6 wrote: »
    Does anyone know which secret hotel this is when searching for hotels in Stansted?

"This modern hotel is the perfect choice for both leisure and business travellers. The hotel combines an unsurpassed location with comprehensive hotel facilities. Located on the Airport and convenient for the main passenger terminal, train and coach stations with direct services to London and Cambridge."

If it truly is on the airport then it's either the Hilton or Radisson
  • wookie6
    wookie6 Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yup, just need to know which it is as if its the Radisson then its a good deal, if its the Hilton then you can book it cheaper outside of the secret hotel deal.

Having said that if it is actually ON the airport and the description is accurate then this must be the Radisson as the Hilton is close but not on the airport.
  • mcnica
    Options
    Hi!

Does anyone have any idea which Heathrow Hotel this could be?

'Perfectly located for easy access to all the terminal buildings including the newly-opened terminal 5, this is an ideal choice for both business or pleasure. Take advantage of the facilities at the business centre if you are travelling for work or sample the refreshments at the bar and restaurant if you are jetting off on holiday'.

There are three 'secret hotel's' being offered in the Heathrow area, and this one is the cheapest. I really want to book it but I'm slightly nervous in case I regret my decision!

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows the answer to this...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback