New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

New Buggy Needed

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in MoneySaving Mums
4 replies 4.3K views
pigsmightflypigsmightfly
1.1K posts
Forumite
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in MoneySaving Mums
Hi to the other mums (& dads of course),

I need help before I drive myself mad looking at hundreds more buggies, lol. I need to buy a new pushchair for my 1 year old. The one we currently have we've had since our other little one was 6 months and he's 5 now so its done well but has finally given up on me.

I've been looking around on the internet all day and am driving myself mad reading reviews. I don't mind if the buggy is 3 or 4 wheels the only thing I most definitely want is one with the reclining back that clicks into 3 or 4 different places so the child can sit straight up or lay down etc, not the pull cord type as I've found those completely useless in the past.

Obviously I don't want to spend a fortune but want something that will last her now until I can do away with the pushchair completely (3 year old)? I found some good styles around the £100-120 mark but the reviews are mixed so any advice on what you guys use that you can give me good feedback on would be appreciated please? :o

Thank you in advance xx

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms