Do One, Debt!

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• GoingToDoIt
    Options
    I am loving this app.
    You are supposed to use it to run a real-time balance, but all I really need is something that will add and subtract my monthly income and expense for each bank account. The app lets you add income, add expenses and tells you the balance, or total expenses.
    I’m really happy with it especially this time of year as bills go up in March-April.
    A spreadsheet would do the same, but I can’t use them on my tablet.
    Jan 20 - NST challenge
    Jan 20 0%cc debt 7700/7700
  • GoingToDoIt
    Options
    I looked over this diary from the beginning and I’m glad I decided to carry it on, rather than start a new one. Also, I don’t change!
    My 3rd NSD today plus I swapped mobile phone provider which will save £1 per month BUT had £30 cash back. Also made a claim for a missing £20 cash back.
    I’m 8 points away from £10 on swaggy it’s sooooo annoying
    Jan 20 - NST challenge
  • GoingToDoIt
    Options
    I cashed out £10 on swaggy, so happy!

So far I have earned £15 last month, which I spent on travel, and now £15 in January. To celebrate, I am going to Lids for a few basics, they are practically giving away some items on super weekend. It would be good if I could manage a few “cost neutral” weeks where my side earnings cover my day to day spends.
    Jan 20 - NST challenge
  • GoingToDoIt
    Options
    £4.40 spent in Lids. An item sold on the bay of E for £10, which I will post tomorrow.
    Jan 20 - NST challenge
  • GoingToDoIt
    Options
    Well I seem to have accidentally “saved” a lot of holiday money on the p-off card:rotfl:

I balance transferred £400 on to bkly however I just got the dec bill and there was only £79 on it to pay. Hmmm. Will have a ponder on this, as with no big bills to pay or items to purchase, I think the money will just sit there until I go abroad (it’s an international no-fee card which I usually keep for hols)

Off to the actual p-off to pay in some Xmas cash and post my bay sale. Dumped a load of stuffI’ve been “meaning” to get round to listing in a corner of the living room to encourage selling. Aside from this am hoping it’s a non-spend day.
    Jan 20 - NST challenge
  • GoingToDoIt
    Options
    Out spending cash all over the place today, we’ll about £4 for non necessary items, but still...
    An exciting day for making money, a big swaggy from last year came through, so another £10 cashed out and another bay sale. It’s all well and good whilst I have the novelty of stuff to buy, and things to sell. The hard part is in 4 weeks when I’ve got nothing to do. At least I’m on the right track.
    Jan 20 - NST challenge
  • GoingToDoIt
    Options
    So apart from the £200 spend on a weekend break later this year...not much spending!

Pay day coming up this week when I will be able to finalise how much I’ve put into savings this month. It looks like around £400 which isn’t bad given that I only just started, and it was Xmas.

My monthly bills come to £1170 + 160 = £1330
    This leaves £722 “unaccounted for” to live off and/or save.
    £163 of this goes to savings pots, leaving £559 free.
    Jan 20 - NST challenge
  • ToPostAnon
    Options
    Long time lurker. Sounds like you are doing well. Liking your diary. Please keep posting.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure