We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Had Sky Fibre for 15 months but can't switch to BT
[Deleted User]
Posts: 0 Newbie
Almost ordered with BT last time but cancelled and went with Sky.
Looking to switch now. BUT BT are telling me that I cant get fibre in my area!!!!
I know that even though they use the same lines its slightly different but surely not. Can't see how Sky are 15 months ahead of them!
Any ideas?
Looking to switch now. BUT BT are telling me that I cant get fibre in my area!!!!
I know that even though they use the same lines its slightly different but surely not. Can't see how Sky are 15 months ahead of them!
Any ideas?
0
Comments
-
Hmm strange one that. The only thing I can think of it being is, that your cabinet is full capacity and BT can process a new order.0
-
Hmm strange one that. The only thing I can think of it being is, that your cabinet is full capacity and BT can process a new order.
Could be. Instead all you get from BT is the standard not available in your area yet. I've tried to explain to them that generally even BT dont install fibre then uninstall it so there must be something going on.
But as usual they are not interested. Part of the reason why I cancelled my original order with them over 12 months ago and went with sky to be honest. Seemed totally uninterested whether they had my business or not.0 -
[quote=[Deleted User];69318663]Could be. Instead all you get from BT is the standard not available in your area yet. I've tried to explain to them that generally even BT dont install fibre then uninstall it so there must be something going on.
But as usual they are not interested. Part of the reason why I cancelled my original order with them over 12 months ago and went with sky to be honest. Seemed totally uninterested whether they had my business or not.[/QUOTE]
That happened to me, last year, when enquiring about Tesco broadband. They could offer phone or broadband, but not both, as they had used their quota.
A few weeks later the two were available, then ,another rew weeks and only one, again.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards