Madasafisn and BT

Options
[FONT=&quot]Can't see this thread so here goes. Now madasafish have been bought by BT who should I move to. I have had never ending problems with BT at work and am reluctant to use them at home.

It's a shame since madasafish have been quite good.

Who would you recommend, not a big user never seems to get above 1gb per month of download so happy with a cap but would like the same customer services as madasfish without the BT link

Regards

GD[/FONT]
The futures bright the future is Ginger

Comments

• Hi Gingerdad,

If you've still got Madasafish at home would you please give us the opportunity to prove our futher commitment to you as a customer?

Our customer support is staying the same and everything here is really much the same as it was prior to BT owning our parent company, Brightview.

Please do keep me posted if I can be of assistance.

Kind regards,
    Samara
    Madasafish
    Madasafish Customer Care
  • gingerdad
    gingerdad Posts: 1,919 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi

currently looking into the options, i'll let you know. its just a shame, your customer service may be the same now but i also worked for a small successful airline company taken over by BA and they have destoryed it and sold the remains to BEA. and i feel it will change and do i wish to risk that????

GD
    The futures bright the future is Ginger
  • cundall
    cundall Posts: 859 Forumite
    Options
    Why not wait and if you get a problem then move...

Many good offers around..

Once you have your MAC key it only takes 5 working days to get you moved over...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure