Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• vix2000
    vix2000 Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks. I wanted the leopard uggs for her. will keep looking on ebay.
  • zippybungle
    Options
    I'm thinking about buying some Tall Grey Uggs from bootbarn. I take a UK Shoe Size 7, would I need to buy a size 7 from Bootbarn :confused: ? :o

Zippy x
    :p Busy working Mum of 3 :wave:
  • Charl__x
    Options
    mookie wrote: »
    Lol, i think my DH would agree there. Last night when I confessed i had ordered on his card he said How many pairs have you got?! How many are you gonna sell on ebay? I told him I had a clearout last year and have 4 pairs now, plus the new ones and he said I have to sell a pair, he doesnt understand that short ones go with different things to talls :p

I then tried my luck saying I would sell my short choccies in exchange for a tall pair...it didnt work.

I love my Uggs i think they are worth the money because I actually wear them unlike many of the £40/£50 uncomfy boots sitting in my wardrobe, and even used Uggs have a good resale value on ebay if looked after. thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it ;)

You had a clearout last year and still have 4 pairs?! :rotfl: That's funny!

I do think they're worth the money though, I live in them! I have problems with shoes rubbing me (Ive got quite wide feet) and Uggs are brill - the only things which I am truly comfortable in!
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    I'm thinking about buying some Tall Grey Uggs from bootbarn. I take a UK Shoe Size 7, would I need to buy a size 7 from Bootbarn :confused: ? :o

Zippy x

I'm a UK 4.5 an buy a 6M which is a uk 4, you would need an 9M which is a UK 7. I wouldnt go down a size in case they are too snug, i think they can wear at the toes if they are too small, but somebody who is a size 7 might be best to advise you on the sizing as I am a half size I go down instead of up.

The code western still works which will give you 20% off which works out more than any other offers currently available. HTH
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    Charl__x wrote: »
    You had a clearout last year and still have 4 pairs?! :rotfl: That's funny!

I do think they're worth the money though, I live in them! I have problems with shoes rubbing me (Ive got quite wide feet) and Uggs are brill - the only things which I am truly comfortable in!

:o;):D :T
  • Charl__x
    Options

Zippy x

Umm.. I think you would need a US 9

I think US sizes are 2 sizes up... Im a UK 5, so I take a US 7. Thats what I ordered last year, and they fitted me perfect.
  • KUx
    KUx Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Charl__x wrote: »
    Oh right..

I don't know how much you're willing to spend, but shudoo have a 15% off code at the moment, and free delivery on all Uggs. They're based in the UK and they Uggs they stock are geniune. With the discount, the grey classic cardys would be £92.

A lot of people have also recommended cozyboots. The Cardys on there are $139 http://www.cozyboots.com/ugg-boot.shtml?group=324 (£70 ish) but are awaiting stock. Free delivery on this site though.

Looked on shoodoo & they are the cheapest I can find, with my size in stock! Thanks! :D

Could you tell me the code for the 15% discount? And also, Im not sure what size to go for. Im a UK 7, which I think is a US 9, but the sizes are displayed in UK, so should I just go for the 7s? It just on the Ugg Australia website it says these boots are a size bigger fitting so to go for a size smaller than you are...and if youre inbetween, then to go a full size & a half smaller! So Im totally confused :confused:

http://www.uggaustralia.com/gb/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&categoryID=283&productID=5819&model=Classic+Cardy

That sounded so stupid...but hopefully someone will understand what I mean?!
  • Charl__x
    Options
    KUx wrote: »
    Looked on shoodoo & they are the cheapest I can find, with my size in stock! Thanks! :D

Could you tell me the code for the 15% discount? And also, Im not sure what size to go for. Im a UK 7, which I think is a US 9, but the sizes are displayed in UK, so should I just go for the 7s? It just on the Ugg Australia website it says these boots are a size bigger fitting so to go for a size smaller than you are...and if youre inbetween, then to go a full size & a half smaller! So Im totally confused :confused:

http://www.uggaustralia.com/gb/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&categoryID=283&productID=5819&model=Classic+Cardy

That sounded so stupid...but hopefully someone will understand what I mean?!

Hiya..

I don't own any cardys, nor ever tried any on, so I don't know how they fit. I would just go for your size (UK 7).. if you go for a size smaller your toes might touch the ends of the boot. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but unless you are a half size, I would defintely buy the size you always usually buy.

The shudoo sizes are UK. Taken from their site: "All footwear listed on shudoo.co.uk is displayed in either UK or European size scales" so I'd go for a 7.

I don't know how long the 15% is valid for. It was working Sunday when I checked. I'll PM you it now.
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I own cardy's and they fit normally, so if you are a 7 (like me) then have a 7.

I adore my cardy's, but they do have a tendency to be itchy round the ankles if worn barefoot. And black attract little white dust bobbles like there is no tomorrow lol
  • KUx
    KUx Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Just ordered my cardys :j

The discount code worked & I got them for £93.46...not bad!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure