Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• lynnpaloka10
    Options
    If you buy a pair of boots over $100 you can get $20 off at Bootbarn. Offer is on their homepage.

thanks alot to all who recommended bootbarn. i used the $20 off code and ordered some short chestnuts online last night for $119 incl shipping! just hoping mr customs tax doesn't spot my package!!! :T :T :T
  • lynnpaloka10
    Options
    Charl__x wrote: »
    Oooh, thanks for that advice! :D

The Black Short Classics (Women's) on Bootbarn are only $99, so only $9 more than REI's kiddies ones... and there's the $20 off, but that only applies if the boots are over $100. Hmm..

Are the kiddies ones any shorter in length? Like, from the sole of the boot to the top where you put your foot in?

And one more question (lol, sorry...:p) are the Bootbarn ones packed inside another box?

Thanks! :D

the kids uggs are shorter in height than the womens and the footbed is slightly narrower.
  • Charl__x
    Options
    the kids uggs are shorter in height than the womens and the footbed is slightly narrower.

Ahh I see. They'd be no good then. She tucks her jeans into her Uggs, so if they were really short they would look silly I reckon.

The Bootbarn Classic Short Women's are a good price anyway.. will probably go for them!

You'll have to let us know when your Uggs arrive, and if you've been targetted by the nasty Tax man!
  • lynnpaloka10
    Options
    Ahh I see. They'd be no good then. She tucks her jeans into her Uggs, so if they were really short they would look silly I reckon.

The Bootbarn Classic Short Women's are a good price anyway.. will probably go for them!

You'll have to let us know when your Uggs arrive, and if you've been targetted by the nasty Tax man!

yeah, i was gonna order the kids until i read about the size difference. they aren't much narrower, but think at least 1/2 inch shorter.

will do. i'm all excited now - woowoo! :D
  • Charl__x
    Options
    It's a great feeling isn't it, getting new Uggs! Well worth the money :p

Oh, and the grey are lovely by the way! I would recommend them to anyone thinking of getting new Uggs!
  • lynnpaloka10
    Options

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UGG-Australia-Classic-Short-boots-Big-Kid-Chestnut-UK-5_W0QQitemZ300256021336QQihZ020QQcategoryZ57974QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

check out this ebay item. its for kids uggs and shows the difference in kids/adult sizes.
  • lynnpaloka10
    Options
    It's a great feeling isn't it, getting new Uggs! Well worth the money :p

Oh, and the grey are lovely by the way! I would recommend them to anyone thinking of getting new Uggs!

yeah, hehe... and the best bit is, i haven't told hubby yet - oops!!!
  • Charl__x
    Options
    yeah, hehe... and the best bit is, i haven't told hubby yet - oops!!!

Lol :D

I spose I'm lucky... my boyfriend's paid for mine (he offered! :eek: ). I'm paying him back at a later date... lol

That ebay listing was useful thanks! I can see a slight difference between adults/kids, but not as much as I thought there would be. Quite good considering the price difference between adults and kids. Can you get the Talls in kids sizes? I reckon they might be better.
  • lynnpaloka10
    Options

I spose I'm lucky... my boyfriend's paid for mine (he offered! :eek: ). I'm paying him back at a later date... lol

That ebay listing was useful thanks! I can see a slight difference between adults/kids, but not as much as I thought there would be. Quite good considering the price difference between adults and kids. Can you get the Talls in kids sizes? I reckon they might be better.

haha, bonus! if you're lucky, he'll eventually forget!!! :D lol

there isn't much of a difference in in the sole width, but you can see it in the height a little. not sure about talls. if they do them in kids, they would be better. i like the shorts, but think they're short enough. not keen on mini's at all.
  • lynnpaloka10
    Options

looks like they do!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLASSIC-TALL-UGG-BOOTS-US-5-KIDS-35-UGGS-CHESTNUT-UK-4_W0QQitemZ200251950866QQihZ010QQcategoryZ57974QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure