We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• boldaslove
    boldaslove Posts: 323 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    i've just recieved some boots as a gift from www.justsheepskin.com and they're excellent quality. they have a far sturdier sole than the ugg boots i've seen and they cost about half the price. delivery is free and apparantly very fast (my dad ordered them on wednesday and got them at the weekend).

i did look at uggs as i was considering buying the tall ones but to be honest they don't look well constructed at all. i've seen a lot of people where the soles of uggs have worn down on one side. frankly from what i've seen and heard they sound like a bit of a rip off!

hopefully that link will help some people. i know several people who've bought boots and slippers from this company and have been really pleased with them :)
  • eyelashes74
    eyelashes74 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi everyone i've been back to these pages in the last few days as i am looking for some more ugg boots:D
    I got some tall chestnuts from rei.com just before last xmas and now i want some tall chocs...
    searching around on the sites there doesnt seem that many places that have them in stock that now ship to the uk? and im also a bit bothered about getting stung for customs charges! at nordstrom they are working out at about £105 includind delivery (but excluding customs??) so i could possible end up paying more or less the same as one of the shops in the traff centre!
    this is just way too much to spend ...

so i am now considering other options! I have been thinking about canterburys from hartings?
    are they the same as decker uggs? and do they run at the same size? (i am a w6 uk4 in uggs)
    also i checked on the grommies site and as they go to a size 4/5 i could possibly fit in some of those?
    does anyone know what they are like and if they are as tall and similar size as normal uggs seeing as they are supposed to be for kids?:rotfl:
    Thanks
  • mattheweynon
    Options
    hi,

when buying from hastings, is there any chance of any customs charges?

thanks

matt
  • LTSDS
    LTSDS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    chimp14uk wrote: »
    You got BIG letters. Think it's gonna help you any better with your problem?
    BIG MOUTH.
    hmmm.... you may well be right their...but it seems other people on this thread have had simular experiance's to us with uggs-boots.co.uk....ie placed the order/wait months/no info from the seller and no goods arrive...so what do you do if a company has taken payment in return for providing you with specified goods and then fail to deliver the goods/fail to answer dozens of emails and has a contact telephone number that does not work....you try every means possible just to be able to find out what has gone wrong and to discuss the next step even if that happens to be a refund of purchase price...
    Now i know Mr Portos is NOT a scammer,he is NOT an impoter of Counterfeit goods and his company IS genuine..but something has gone wrong here and all we are trying to do is contact him in anyway we can short of taking time of work and going up to lewisham..
    we shall see..
    thanks for your feedback

ltsds
  • Sandgrownun
    Sandgrownun Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    mamamoo wrote: »
    I got some Canterburys from Hartings for Xmas. Fantastic and far superior to the black short Uggs I got from Bootbarn (def originals). I went for the ones with the tread. Delivery took 3 weeks (compared to Bootbarns 3 days). No customs and good customer service despite the wait but def. superior quality to Uggs. I am a 7 and ordered a 6 and they were fine.

Thanks mamamoo that really sums it up!

Cheers for the help, I'm off to buy some now - not bothered about the wait it'll only make them better when they get here!
  • Sandgrownun
    Options
    Boots arrived two days ago! What a service that was all the way from New Zealand. Boots are lovely as well, just need some chillyer weather to wear them although I don't want to wish it colder!
  • studentsaver19
    Options
    Hi, could anyone suggest where I could find the Ugg cardi boots the cheapest. On the Ugg Australia website they are £120, and I'm sure they can be bought a little cheaper. Any suggestions would be very appreciated!
    June: L'oreal Goody Bag:p:p*Virgin Vie Shimmer Powder :p
    July: Roja Dove Ltd. Ed. 'Time Out' Perfume:p*Veuve Clicquot Yellowboam Champagne*:p£1,500*:pSuperKettle:p
  • gingababe
    gingababe Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I`m also on the look out for ugg cardi boots.
    Thanks
    Ginga
  • pinkgem
    pinkgem Posts: 3,299 Forumite
    Options
    £110 from office and asos is the cheapest i have seen

so i am waiting for some discount codes
  • studentsaver19
    Options
    I've just found this website called Treat Yourself Online and they do Ugg cardi boots for £79.99. Has anyone ordered from them before. They look genuine to me but I just want to doublecheck!
    June: L'oreal Goody Bag:p:p*Virgin Vie Shimmer Powder :p
    July: Roja Dove Ltd. Ed. 'Time Out' Perfume:p*Veuve Clicquot Yellowboam Champagne*:p£1,500*:pSuperKettle:p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport