Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• kw20078
    Options
    Has anybody bought any ugg boots from http://www.hartings.co.nz/ugg_australia.asp ????

Are these genuine??
  • toepazz
    toepazz Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    toepazz wrote: »
    who gives a tinker's cuss - sorry, that should have said tinker's curse - also sorry if I offend anyone who is a genuine 'tinker' 'cos what would this country be without the real folk?

If I wanted to adorn my wondrous presence with advertising, THEY would have to pay me multi-squillions of dosh ... not me pay them to even carry their plastic bag down the high street - never mind pay for the privilege and put it on my person ...:beer:
  • H4PPYTO5MILE
    Options
    UGG cited is an understatement.
  • techmob
    techmob Posts: 407 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all

i am thinking of buying my girlfriend a pair of the tall classic sand colour ugg boots

has anyone else bought this type, colour, and can comment on the quality? (think i remember reading about poor quality stitching!)

will be part of her xmas pressie, although the tempation of giving it her early may become to strong

would appreciate your comments on the tall sand ones please

http://aussiedirect.stores.yahoo.net/satacluggbo.html
  • milkydrink
    milkydrink Posts: 2,407 Forumite
    Options
    techmob wrote: »
    Hi all

i am thinking of buying my girlfriend a pair of the tall classic sand colour ugg boots

has anyone else bought this type, colour, and can comment on the quality? (think i remember reading about poor quality stitching!)

will be part of her xmas pressie, although the tempation of giving it her early may become to strong

would appreciate your comments on the tall sand ones please

http://aussiedirect.stores.yahoo.net/satacluggbo.html

I got my daughter those, they are the classic "a la coleen" Uggs.

Great colour too, will go with black, brown, navy everything!
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Picked mine up from UPS last night. Mine are Australia labeled classic talls in black. Slightly concerned though that they are much taller than my friends genuine, and dont have the white fur at the bottom... any clues?
  • Scarlett1
    Scarlett1 Posts: 6,887 Forumite
    Options
    Picked mine up from UPS last night. Mine are Australia labeled classic talls in black. Slightly concerned though that they are much taller than my friends genuine, and dont have the white fur at the bottom... any clues?
    it sounds like they are the ultra tall rather than the standard tall, whats the fur like at the bottom is it the same as the rest or is it different ? I have the chocolate and the bottom fur is cream and the rest is dark brown :)
  • Mum-2-4
    Mum-2-4 Posts: 117 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    I've been reading this thread with great interest, as my daughter wants a pair of Ugg's for Christmas. Firstly, can they only be paid for by credit card? as I don't own one. Secondly, she is a uk size 37 (4), do you think I should order size 5 or 6? Thinking about getting her the short black pair, what are your thoughts? Any help appreciated.
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't have a credit card either I paid with my debit card....Not sure on sizing..I ordered the short chocolate and ordered a size down,...sorry I haven't helped that much on sizing
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    Mum-2-4 wrote: »
    Hi
    I've been reading this thread with great interest, as my daughter wants a pair of Ugg's for Christmas. Firstly, can they only be paid for by credit card? as I don't own one. Secondly, she is a uk size 37 (4), do you think I should order size 5 or 6? Thinking about getting her the short black pair, what are your thoughts? Any help appreciated.

Most places take a debit card too do you have one or maybe you could ask somebody you know to place the order for you?

Maybe you could try cozyboots.com they have kids black ones in stock a size 6 is a uk 4 (37) my friend ordered kids ones and they are exactly the same as my ladies ones, the short ones on there work out about £72 with delivery and they pay taxes on all orders. I havent ordered from there but its worth a look at kids ones not many sell a size us6 but they are normally about £45 its the postage you need to look at. Hope this helps. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure