EE £1/week PAYG loyalty question

Options
Stuart_W
Stuart_W Posts: 1,738 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
Hi,

With a previous scam with Orange's recurring "Ready Deal 60" offer (recycle the same credit every 6 months and each time £50 becomes £60) I have now ended up with an Orange SIM with £100 credit on it.

I may switch this to EE, bringing the credit with it, and move to the £1/week 25 minutes and 50 texts deal.

I understand that every 13 weeks a loyalty bonus can be added ( a choice of more texts or more minutes). I understand the minute option (the one I'd want) on the £1/week deal to be 10 minutes.

Anyone know if this recurs every 13 weeks? After 102 weeks, would we be up to 95 minutes a week? Is there an upper limit on the recurring bonus (obviously there's the caveat that the deal could be pulled at any time).

Thanks,

Comments

• MikeWhite
    Options
    Stuart_W wrote: »
    Hi,

With a previous scam with Orange's recurring "Ready Deal 60" offer (recycle the same credit every 6 months and each time £50 becomes £60) I have now ended up with an Orange SIM with £100 credit on it.

I may switch this to EE, bringing the credit with it, and move to the £1/week 25 minutes and 50 texts deal.

I understand that every 13 weeks a loyalty bonus can be added ( a choice of more texts or more minutes). I understand the minute option (the one I'd want) on the £1/week deal to be 10 minutes.

Anyone know if this recurs every 13 weeks? After 102 weeks, would we be up to 95 minutes a week? Is there an upper limit on the recurring bonus (obviously there's the caveat that the deal could be pulled at any time).

Thanks,

The "Boosts" DO recur, at least on the EE £1 for 10 minutes , 25 texts, 100Mb, and the £15 one, too. I know that for sure. I cannot tell you if there is an upper limit.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure