Global Test Market

Options
124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I've always screened out right at the end with those Mintel surveys. I just click out of them now when I get one of them as I can't be bothered with GTM customer services!
  • JustJonny25
    JustJonny25 Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    customer service has never got back to me i dont think either, its frustrating because otherwise good income earner
  • Gizmo72
    Gizmo72 Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I haven't had any GTM e-mail surveys for weeks (since my Orange e-mail stopped working) and my e-mail addresses, passwords and the Facebook log-in button don't work.I'm beginning to suspect they've closed my account because I did things like rushing through long/boring surveys or surveys I've done hundreds of times before.
    "A dog will sit next to you while you work. A cat will sit on the work."
  • Red-Squirrel_2
    Red-Squirrel_2 Posts: 4,341 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but I've just decided to go back to my old GTM account in case I had any unused points and I can't even log in!

It didn't recognise my 'old' password, then when I followed the steps to change it and try to log in with a new one I just get a blank page with 'too many requests' in the top left corner.

I have cleared all my history and cookies, tried a different browser, and tried it on my tablet and got exactly the same every time, guess they don't want me anymore!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure