Global Test Market

Options

Comments

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Seems to be back up now - but was annoying as I was in the middle of a survey, of which Ive had an unbelievable run today so I shouldnt complain too much...reckon I've been screened 3 times from about 10 surveys and wracked up 200 odd points.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • bricksbricksbricks
    Options
    Anyone have any issues with the site today it seems to be down for me
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Seems very slow to me today.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yes I haven't been able to access any of the survey invites I've had today, just keep getting an error message. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  • tonycarew
    tonycarew Posts: 239 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've found that surveys have took ages to load for quite a while now,lets hope there's some site maintenance going on.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I agree - their website has been very slow for ages now, and it takes ages to log in. It needs maintenance or upgrading.
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes. Today, at the start of a survey im getting the message 'The connection with the server was reset'.

Are people getting more email invites than usual at the moment?
  • Lady_Fluff
    Options
    yes, I've got 12 invites I'm waiting to attempt but can't get into any of them. I can get onto the main site, just not take any surveys, very frustrating.
    Surveys nerd :wave:
  • lilbooboo
    lilbooboo Posts: 495 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Been with them for a good few years and they have always been one of my main companies for doing surveys with. However, in recent weeks they have been plagued with problems. The most recent one is that every time they send me a survey invite, I cannot access it...it just hangs on a blank screen with their blue spinning circle in the centre. This has been for the last week now. If you do contact them, they don't rush to reply, and I don't want to try it on another browser...it's always been fine on FF till now. Anyone else noticed this?
    2020:Stationary bundle, puzzle book, Tarmac pen, bundle of games , gardening bundle, GIF collectables toy, Mars goodies, La ReDoute bundle, mug set. 2022: Feb: Maltesers biscuits, book
  • JustJonny25
    JustJonny25 Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    Hello

Just wondered if anyone had any recent issues with global test market surveys

only seems to happen with the mintel ones
    but whenever i complete it get to the end and submit, it decides to tell me "you have already entered this survey" must be 5th time now sooo frustrating
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure