We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Wednesday 5th August OS Daily
Comments
-
candlelight_2013 wrote: »GERS the presents you bought for the WAGS sound lovely, I am sure they will be so pleased with them.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday
Candlelightx
Thanks - I am so happy with them I have to admit. Was so worried about finding anything that was suitable. It was worth the trip up north to get them.
I'll be around until Sunday. Tomorrow and Friday a bit hectic, Saturday in Glasgow and fly Sunday.
Thanks again Candlelight.
Hope Camelot is enjoying Copenhagen.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
