Can't log into Orange/EE mobile account

Options
F1Fan
F1Fan Posts: 53 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
I can't log into account either online or via phone. As I'm new to smartphones, but have been with Orange many years, I thought I would travel to my nearest EE shop on Thursday (not that close) and ask for help. I wanted to show that I couldn't log on through my phone, so they connected me to the stores WIFI (which I was unaware wasn't free WIFI) . I was told straight away that I should change my password, wait 24hrs and try again. This annoyed me as I told them I have tried this for the last 7 days. He said I should come away from Orange and transfer over to EE's monthly package because he has had several people coming in with similar problems. As I suffer from a medical condition I needed this sorted straight away so he phoned them and explained the problem and them gave me the phone and I explained the problem as well and was told someone would phone me back within 20 mins, this never happened. I tried to log in again on Friday still nothing. So I phoned them myself and was told that it had been reset, leave it 24hrs and try again. I also wanted to make sure my £10 balance was still on the phone (put on when I bought the phone) and was told the balance was ZERO due to apps, which I didn't understand but was later told it was down to EE store changing my settings to get WIFI in their store. He talked me through the settings to turn this off.

I tried all weekend and just tried again, still can't get into my account. I don't know what to do next. I have read that other people are having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I don't really understand your post it lacks clear detail .
    But WiFi is not where the charges are from the stores wifi should be standard free wifi .

APPS it reads as your apps have updated over mobile data and that may have been chargeable .
  • B19JON
    B19JON Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    Very strange, I'm the issue with O2 at the moment. Have not been able to log in since Friday.

Tried logging in on my mac, phone and iPad and still cannot log in. Tried it on different internet browsers and still no joy. hmmmm. Puzzling
  • NiftyDigits
    NiftyDigits Posts: 10,459 Forumite
    Options
    Orange Sign-in working fine. Link here

Have they moved you to EE? You can find out by entering your number here and then Continue to see if it let's you log-in or asks you to register.
  • F1Fan
    Options
    I've tried logging in again and it tells me the details I have entered are not recognised. So I click on the bottom that I have forgotten my password and another screen comes up saying that a email has been sent to my email. I receive this email telling me to click on the link and enter your new password. I put the new password in and get this message -

OOPS, SORRY!

There seems to be an issue with our site - you might not be able to access all of our services right now.

We're working hard to fix the problem, but don't worry we're still here to help.

This is the same message I have been getting now for over a week.
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,447 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    F1Fan wrote: »
    OOPS, SORRY!

There seems to be an issue with our site - you might not be able to access all of our services right now.

We're working hard to fix the problem, but don't worry we're still here to help.

This is the same message I have been getting now for over a week.
    I left Orange over a year ago .... that was the message I used to get for maybe a couple of years before I left!!
  • F1Fan
    Options
    I want to leave them as well. I put £10 on the phone on the 23rd July 2015 and I don't know where it has gone.
  • NiftyDigits
    NiftyDigits Posts: 10,459 Forumite
    Options
    My Orange sign-ins are working perfectly. As are my T-Mobile and EE. sign-ins.
  • F1Fan
    Options
    I have a old orange phone which I can still log into, but this is for a new one I have recently purchased with a different phone number.
  • diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 6 August 2015 at 3:23PM
    Options
    Call orange on 450 explain login is still not working
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure