outside stopcock issue
Just wondering if someone can help me. I have just moved in to a house and i remember them saying that the stopcock tap indoors had seized up but there is one outside which can be used to turn the water off. I have located it but there is no tap near the meter. There is a hexagon shape hole with a screw in it. Just wondering if this is it and if so does anyone know how to operate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards