Asda won't refund me

Need some advice/help. I ordered a BBQ (£119) 30th May from George.com. I paid axtra £15 for delivery on the 6th June. I rang delivery company to confirm time and they explained Asda gave them the wrong date, I rang Asda, they agreed, gave me my delivery charges back and reorgainsised my deivery for the 13th June.

I waited in, I rang to confirm the time with Arrow XL and they advised me Asda had sent them the wrong product, so they wouldn't be delievring me anything. I rang Asda, they said they could an exchange and that they would have to wait for wrong item to come back and then send me a bbq, should arrive within 7 -10 days.

I rang in again on the 20th June to see where BBQ was be told by Asda the bbq was out of stock which they did not mention on the 13th June, so you would have to now refund me.

I was called by you several times on the 20th saying because they had to cancel the order I would have to wait for my refund (even though you hadn't sent out anything).

I then called you on the 25th June, as still no refund confirmation, to be told there was a technical fault on my account which you would have to fixed before doing the refund onto my card.

They confirmed by ringing me back three times on the 20th June to tell me the tachnical fault was still there and they would keep ringing me to advise progress.

I rang back on the 29th June as not heard and was advsied they put my refund on and it woudl be in my account 29th/30th June , she had no idea why I was told there was a technical fault as nothing wrong with refund, it would be in my account either on the 29th June or 30th June.

I rang this morning as still no refund and the person said she has no idea why I had been told this, as no one has processed my refund so I won't be getting it. I was promised a call back within 2-4 hours, I waited 5, rang back to be told, I shouldn't worry as my refund has already happened, which it has not. Spoke to a third eprson today who has now told me its escalated and a Manager won't ring me back as there is a technical fault on my account whihc means they are unable to give me a refund.

Every time I have asked for a Manager call back over the last 4 weeks about 6 times and nothing. I can't ring and speak to anyone, I have emailed them and I don't knwo how else to complain, anyone any ideas?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport