Leaving feedback

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Ebay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales
1 reply 452 views
ambersmummyambersmummy Forumite
59 Posts
Not sure how new this is or if it's been mentioned before (apologies if repeating something) but as a fairly regular buyer on ebay this is the first time I've seen this.
When leaving feedback just now for something there was an extra bit that asked if I had received the item by xx estimated delivery date. Just thought I'd warn sellers that ebay are now asking buyers if they received items by their unrealistic estimated delivery timetable!

Replies

• soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    67.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how new this is or if it's been mentioned before (apologies if repeating something) but as a fairly regular buyer on ebay this is the first time I've seen this.
    When leaving feedback just now for something there was an extra bit that asked if I had received the item by xx estimated delivery date. Just thought I'd warn sellers that ebay are now asking buyers if they received items by their unrealistic estimated delivery timetable!

I only have that on one of my accounts- the one I recently reactivated after several years of it being dormant. As usual I think different people have different things on their accounts, we all appear to be lab rats for ebay to decide which version works best.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals