Leaving feedback

Options
Not sure how new this is or if it's been mentioned before (apologies if repeating something) but as a fairly regular buyer on ebay this is the first time I've seen this.
When leaving feedback just now for something there was an extra bit that asked if I had received the item by xx estimated delivery date. Just thought I'd warn sellers that ebay are now asking buyers if they received items by their unrealistic estimated delivery timetable!

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Not sure how new this is or if it's been mentioned before (apologies if repeating something) but as a fairly regular buyer on ebay this is the first time I've seen this.
    When leaving feedback just now for something there was an extra bit that asked if I had received the item by xx estimated delivery date. Just thought I'd warn sellers that ebay are now asking buyers if they received items by their unrealistic estimated delivery timetable!

I only have that on one of my accounts- the one I recently reactivated after several years of it being dormant. As usual I think different people have different things on their accounts, we all appear to be lab rats for ebay to decide which version works best.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure