HSBC's New £120 Switch Offer

Options

Comments

• mapk
    mapk Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    I realise T&Cs aren't yet published, but is there an indication anywhere whether 2 direct debits on the switching account will be required?
  • inspireme247
    inspireme247 Posts: 188 Forumite
    Options
    mapk wrote: »
    I realise T&Cs aren't yet published, but is there an indication anywhere whether 2 direct debits on the switching account will be required?

Be patient. It will be with you the next day. :)
    You will only fail to learn if you do not learn from failing.

Save 2015 - #097 £600/£7000
    CC Outstanding #1: £2544 02/2017 #2: £398 09/2015 #3: £363 08/2015
  • planteria
    planteria Posts: 5,321 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Biggles wrote: »
    My ISAs are S&S at the moment, and squirting £300 into a Cash ISA won't affect them at all...

aren't you keen to use every penny of that Tax-Free allowance for your S&S pot though, Biggles?
  • Herbalus
    Herbalus Posts: 2,634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    planteria wrote: »
    aren't you keen to use every penny of that Tax-Free allowance for your S&S pot though, Biggles?

What investments do you hold in your S&S ISA that you are confident of achieving 40% return on?
  • ceredigion
    ceredigion Posts: 3,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Be patient. It will be with you the next day. :)

The anticipation is killing me, the T&C I can deal with. But am at work tomorrow with no internet, by six thirty tomorrow evening when I will see it. this thread will be ten pages long, :eek: then sorting out the tosh from the fact will take the rest of the evening.
  • peanuts92
    peanuts92 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    I've got to admit that i too am really looking forward to the release of the official T&Cs tomorrow from HSBC.
    I'm trying really hard to stop myself from dreaming of a massive screw up like yorkshire/clydsedale bank made with their first original T&Cs.

Fingers crossed guys... :D
  • Dird
    Dird Posts: 2,703 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    peanuts92 wrote: »
    massive screw up like yorkshire/clydsedale bank made with their first original T&Cs

explain :o
    Mortgage (Nov 15): £79,950 | Mortgage (May 19): £71,754 | Mortgage (Sep 22): £0
    Cashback sites: £900 | £30k in 2016: £30,300 (101%)
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Dird wrote: »
    The number you could open and switch to wasn't limited. I made £1,650 with 11 accounts...others made even more!
  • peanuts92
    peanuts92 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    Dird wrote: »

They basically forgot to limit the number of incentives to one per customer, and hence some people managed to get multiple incentives with multiple accounts. *cough*yorkshireboy*cough* ;)

Needless to say, i highly doubt that something like that will happen tomorrow if not for a quite a while...

Edit: Yorkshireboy, funny enough, beat me to it :)
  • Archi_Bald
    Archi_Bald Posts: 9,681 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ceredigion wrote: »
    The anticipation is killing me, the T&C I can deal with. But am at work tomorrow with no internet, by six thirty tomorrow evening when I will see it. this thread will be ten pages long, :eek: then sorting out the tosh from the fact will take the rest of the evening.

You can short-circuit any massive MSE thread on the T&Cs by ignoring the thread and just reading the T&Cs...................
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure