Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• SpreadPyar
    SpreadPyar Posts: 238 Forumite
    Options
    Saw Florence on Sun. hilarious the whole audience laughed out loud. I know money allows you do anything but this was the last thing I could think of. BGT/X-Factor have had their fair share of those who thought they were above all the legends put together. the only difference is they can't pay any to watch them. Put it this way if you were paid to see someone why wouldn't you go and sit though those scorching voice.

A must see film
  • Funkydub
    Funkydub Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Is this still going ? If so how do you get the codes?
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Funkydub wrote: »
    Is this still going ? If so how do you get the codes?

Read this thread.
  • FatallNoA
    Options
    Thank's
    Its been many years since I've ever had to show any kind of ID - even for Times screenings where you're supposed to show a membership card.
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    Morning quoia, not meaning to be pedantic or anything. On the codes thread in the first posts it gives sing street as being available on Saturday 16th may. This should be Monday 16th.

We went to see sing street last night, it is brill and if anyone gets a chance I really recommend it. It was 100% full we were on the front row with necks craned for the showing but glad we were let in. Great film and brill soundtrack.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • CKsuper
    CKsuper Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    Morning quoia, not meaning to be pedantic or anything. On the codes thread in the first posts it gives sing street as being available on Saturday 16th may. This should be Monday 16th.

We went to see sing street last night, it is brill and if anyone gets a chance I really recommend it. It was 100% full we were on the front row with necks craned for the showing but glad we were let in. Great film and brill soundtrack.

I also went to see it yesterday and we had no seats! It was completely full and I had to sit on the stairs. Some of the people definitely got in without tickets (probably because the screen is accessible without going through staff as long as you know where it is).

It was quite annoying though....
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I thought it was great, and the girl is stunning!
  • needaholiday
    needaholiday Posts: 572 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi
    Can anyone advise what I need to take with me to see a free film with Sun Perks.
    I have the printed ticket and ID. Do I need anything else?
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Aye, turn up. ID normally isn't required though
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,852 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Are posts for 2 for price of 1 offers meant to be included in the Codes Only thread? Seems like a discount offer rather than free.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure