Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread

New Post Advanced Search

Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread

edited 19 June 2015 at 6:04AM in Freebies (no spend required)
811 replies 313.9K views
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16.1K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 19 June 2015 at 6:04AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Please use this thread to chat about the free cinema ticket offers and films.

Please note that swapping of tickets should not be posted as it is against the site rules to exchange personal details.

This is a continuation of this thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3766197
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies

• steve9872steve9872 Forumite
    269 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    If you obtained your tickets via seefilmfirst, you should email them so they can re-allocate your tickets.

Quote:
    If by chance you cannot make it to a screening, we can give your ticket to someone else. Please let us know by e-mail on [EMAIL="icantgo@seefilmfirst.com"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    The SFF system has improved since the days when you had to do that. Now in the confirmation email is a link to cancel the ticket that automatically returns your allocation back to the code they came from. The same link is in the reminder which is sent out a few days before the screening.
    Cancelling sff tickets is now just a simple click on a link and has been for some time now.
  • PoochfacePoochface Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where has McBear's post gone from Codes Only??
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poochface wrote: »
    Where has McBear's post gone from Codes Only??

Just had a look and its there?
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just had a look and its there?

So it is! I'm going nuts aren't I?? :o
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poochface wrote: »
    So it is! I'm going nuts aren't I?? :o

Maybe it was only visible to some users :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it was only visible to some users :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yeah, those with their eyes wide open! :rotfl:
  • SpreadPyarSpreadPyar Forumite
    238 posts
    Who has seen 'The Overnight' I didn't like it at all, boring,
  • Just acquired tickets to Love and Mercy from ourscreen. How do I print them out? I cannot see a print option,Or am I a laughable Luddite?
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hotstone69 wrote: »
    Just acquired tickets to Love and Mercy from ourscreen. How do I print them out? I cannot see a print option,Or am I a laughable Luddite?

You can show them on your phone if you have a smart phone. (Saves paper)
    Failing that open the email and use the normal print option or press control p.
  • Thank you. Much appreciated. I have recently relocated to Dumfries so Edinburgh is my nearest. It is an hour on the bus but 45 minutes of that are through beautiful lush countryside so no great hardship. This is my first viewing north of the border.