e mail of CEO Tesco sought

Options
Does anyone know the email address of the present CEO of Tesco pls as I wish to complain about something but wish a quick response..
Thank toy very much

Comments

• scousedave
    scousedave Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    S
    hould have read thank you!
  • somethingcorporate
    Options
    Google is your friend.
    Thinking critically since 1996....
  • scousedave
    scousedave Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    Google is your friend.
    Have tried Google but so many out of date possibilities,
    I was wondering id anyone would have the present up to date CEO email??
    Thank you
  • carly
    carly Posts: 1,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    For some reason I can't post links today. But ceoemail dot com preceeded by all the W should help you
  • susancs
    susancs Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    Options
    Doing a quick google search revealed Dave Lewis seems to be the CEO and the email format for Tesco is the persons firstname, followed by a fullstop surname @ uk.tesco.com

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=tesco+ceo
  • somethingcorporate
    Options
    carly wrote: »
    For some reason I can't post links today. But ceoemail dot com preceeded by all the W should help you

That particular website has been blocked from being spammed on the MSE forums.

It was because the "owner" kept coming on and ramping his website.
  • beefturnmail
    beefturnmail Posts: 906 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    yes ceoemail dot com. But good luck getting a 'quick' response. He never replied when I e-mailed him on several occasions, when I couldn't get a refund for a failed online delivery. Twitter worked though
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dave Lewis will have far more important things to do than listen to a single whingeing customer. I very much doubt if he'll ever see any email you send him, and it's pretty likely that if it's dealt with at all it will just go to customer services, which is where you should be addressing your complaint in the first place.
  • Stevie_Palimo
    Stevie_Palimo Posts: 3,306 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Tesco Stores Limited

QDs9tlZE_normal.pngMr Dave LewisChief Executive Email[EMAIL="dave.lewis@uk.tesco.com"]dave.lewis@uk.tesco.com[/EMAIL]Telephone01992 64662820401992 646628 (Direct)Switchboard01992 63222220401992 632222Websitehttp://www.tesco.comSocial Mediafavicon.ico favicon.ico
  • somethingcorporate
    Options
    agrinnall wrote: »
    Dave Lewis will have far more important things to do than listen to a single whingeing customer. I very much doubt if he'll ever see any email you send him, and it's pretty likely that if it's dealt with at all it will just go to customer services, which is where you should be addressing your complaint in the first place.

Tesco will almost certainly have an executive or chairmans complaints team which will be part of the wider customer services team.

I totally agree with your sentiments, why anything thinks they should have priority to go straight to the CEO is beyond me. That is entirely what customer services are there for and if you don't get the appropriate response you escalate through the appropriate channels until you do. Going straight to the CEO strikes me as being somewhat narcistic.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport