We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
ParkingEye at hospitals
Parking-Prankster
Posts: 313 Forumite
I am currently working on a 'project'. Please can you all chip in with a list of hospitals which use parkingeye.
Hi, we’ve approved your signature. It's awesome. Please email the forum team if you want more praise - MSE ForumTeam
0
Comments
-
Queen's Hospital Burton On Trent used them. They used to have a pay on exit system that never had an issue with over stays or mistaken tickets.0
-
Addenbrookes PALS emailed for up to date situ.
May I suggest that msers post locations here, so PP can pinpoint missing/duplicate/anomaly areas?CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET
0 -
In the last 6 months or so, I've dealt with ParkingEye invoices at Queens Hospital (Burton), Samuel Johnson Community Hospital (Lichfield, Staffs) and Sunderland Royal Hospital.
Also, I know that ParkingEye took over at North Tees Hospital, Stockton about a year ago.0 -
I believe they infest Stoke Mandeville.0
-
No It's UKPC there!aguynameddarryl wrote: »I believe they infest Stoke Mandeville.0 -
Macclesfield Hospital, Bexton Hospital, Knutsford.Illegitimi non carborundum:)0
-
and this sounds sooooooo interesting :-)
I'm sure you're already aware, the Daily Mail ran some case studies last year. Also have a look at what MacMillan say about PPC's :-)Illegitimi non carborundum:)0 -
I believe Yeovil Hosp is also infested.Bournemouth - home of the Mighty Cherries0
-
Also worth remembering, some primary care and community care (ie not hospitals) use PE.Illegitimi non carborundum:)0
-
Don't forget that NHS clinic in Coventry where an old man became ill and was rushed to hospital , only to be hounded by Parking Eye for overstaying.What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
