We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Elite 11+ Part 75

1…647648650652653…983

Comments

  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,155 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Lovely dresses elite ladies.

    :T VT's dad :A
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Tiger Tails Baguette missing mbuy on msm. Shows 70p straight. A.com has it at 70p and 2 for £1.

    Now 50p at M.
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    :think:

    I have a strange yearning for a dress...

    I don't do dresses.

    Like at all, ever.

    The Elite does funny things to you :rotfl:

    Same here, it's a long long time since I did dresses, but lovely seeing them all
    I am also excited. Put a holding deposit on a new build house yesterday. Due to be ready in September. Gives me time to deal clutter here first:rotfl:
    Will be back on the property ladder again but more importantly will have much more security.
    Thanks to my wonderful Dad:A

    V x

    Yah, that's fab TM :j
    fairclaire wrote: »
    :D I didn't even know you could still buy them :o

    I reckon my teenage years were spent scrubbing non stick surfaces off with Brillo pads :rotfl::rotfl: Oh the downsides of being an only child who's mother had nice nails :o

    :rotfl::rotfl:

    Reminds me of the very first non-stick pan Mam bought, she was so pleased to have one ...... until Dad did the dishes and one brillo pad later, had it sparkling clean :eek: :eek:

    I'm off to bed now - early for me I know, but working at doggie charity shop tomorrow from 10 till 1, so have to try to sleep now

    Night night all
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Munqui
    Munqui Posts: 3,439 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Baby brain:p

    I did get baby milk from Morries when checking the pringle situation too :T

    Baby milk doesn't appear on the apg and is £7.99 Morries, £8.49 Asda (Hipp 1), so I've not gone completely loopy :money:
    #CHEEKY :cool:
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I've not done this for a while, but currently only 952 mbuys showing for A on msm. Probably just resetting:( and will be mostly on by the daylight morning. Sorry to sound a downer; suspect this will be a minor blip - could be some left off, especially if they are missing from a.com, but most will be on there.
  • Munqui
    Munqui Posts: 3,439 Forumite
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    I've not done this for a while, but currently only 952 mbuys showing for A on msm. Probably just resetting:( and will be mostly on by the daylight morning. Sorry to sound a downer; suspect this will be a minor blip - could be some left off, especially if they are missing from a.com, but most will be on there.

    How do you find how many there are :o I hope you haven't counted every one :cool:
    #CHEEKY :cool:
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    I worry about your shopping choices... I mean, no gaffer tape, bleach or bin bags, really? :whistle:

    That's because she's got a stash of all those things ;)
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 27 May 2015 at 11:15PM
    Anon wrote: »
    Please can you remind me - AvW - if the W price is "any two save 50%" will it compare?

    A Zip and Seal Food and Freezer Bags Small - 40 - RTC in little A £1, msm £2.56 A v M £1.99 or W £1.99 (Any 2 Save 50%).

    Hang on, just realised that will in theory work out cheap anyway, may just chance an 11+ :D

    Hth

    Anon

    I think they will return N/A on an "Any 2 Save ..." offer, if you buy any number that includes the offer number (i.e. here, any more than one). I think they are treated the same as 3 for '2' etc. offers with different individual prices in the offer - I suspect I got N/As when I tried to compare cereals and porridge that were in such an offer at W - was hoping they might pick up low priced porridge and then save from that - I think I got them all N/A on a similar offer to this one:(.

    If that's so, I suspect 10 (or 11+ appearing as 10) would give N/A vs W as it's attempting to compare against the offer - however, as there's already glitch on A full price who knows? It may work best vs M, if it picks up M price, although it would be £1.99 x10 assuming that msm.co.uk is reliable (on these sorts of things though: freezer bags, different sizes, I suspect an M N/A as manual collection doesn't work in the same way - it would work if M was online collection but it is not: similar to the SP Rubber Gloves that pick up T price from online but do not pick up M price from instore. ' 2 pairs or one pair' issue etc. I could be wrong as I have had a positive price return vs M before on something I felt would be an N/A).

    EDIT: Just looking at the M side of msm at the M item on msm. It might work.
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Tell him aau:rotfl:

    You mean this old chestnut? :rotfl:


    bubbs wrote: »
    You know them sponges what you wash up with, yellow sponge and green scourer what are they called please as cant find them

    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

    5052449973891_280_IDShot_3.jpeg
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    aau1 wrote: »
    You mean this old chestnut? :rotfl:

    I have just literally laughed out loud
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.