~Make £10 a day May 2015 challenge ~ in memory of PrincessMelody2009

Comments

• That's a great result, Aesop. Well done:beer:

You spend so much time helping us all on our way and finding new money-making ideas for us to try that it's amazing you have any time to make any money for yourself.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That's a great result, Aesop. Well done:beer:

You spend so much time helping us all on our way and finding new money-making ideas for us to try that it's amazing you have any time to make any money for yourself.

lol thanks carbootcrazy.

needs must, a lot of late nights, a lot of missed housework and sitting in softplay doing stuff, to keep stuff going. until I get a salaried job, I am relying on this extra income on top of my MSing which doesn't pay a living wage.
  • stressed.mum
    stressed.mum Posts: 736 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Declaring £ 91.70 for May, banked in 'savings' account
    I did £ 82.30 worth of surveys in May, so that will eventually come through as I get to cash out.
    Also used a few vouchers and did about £ 100 overtime, but that has been used to balance my budget for the month.
    Am using this challenge to motivate me to try and make as much money as I can in my very little spare time, mostly just swaging and surveys in the evenings
    See you all on June thread xxxxxx
    Hoping to stick to the challenge this year!!
    Make £5 a day for 366 started Dec 2019
    YTD £ £ 78.23/£1£1,825
    Cash - £ 48.23 Vouchers - £ 30

Wombling into 2020 £38.78
  • Hope68
    Hope68 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I visited this Forum last week for the first time - pretty inspirational and informative. I took lots of advice and was lucky with Lucky Phone.
    Won a tenner the second day I was registered :)
    ...and sold a pair of shoes on ebay today...ok just £2 but better than nowt.
    Almost got a few activities (£5 each) on Streetspotr yesterday but tasks disapeared as I approached the shop!
  • Aesop
    Hope68 wrote: »
    I visited this Forum last week for the first time - pretty inspirational and informative. I took lots of advice and was lucky with Lucky Phone.
    Won a tenner the second day I was registered :)
    ...and sold a pair of shoes on ebay today...ok just £2 but better than nowt.
    Almost got a few activities (£5 each) on Streetspotr yesterday but tasks disapeared as I approached the shop!

wow, well done you! I always check the names of the winners who claim in case I know them.

yes streetspotr can be a bit hit and miss. it's a new app and they are still figuring it out. I was in M(rris0ns doing a £5 task took ages, and my photos refused to upload and I lost everything, I was not happy! spent ages tweeting them about it, and they promised to look into the app but lost that £5. other times I have managed to successfully complete tasks and get paid.

Do you want to join the challenge as you seem to be doing so well?
  • Money_Minx
    Money_Minx Posts: 21 Forumite
    Please can i join?
    Make £2016 in 2016 70/2016 :)
    CC1: £900 CC2: £3675 O/d :£620.83 Car repairs: £280
  • Money_Minx
    Managed £74.97 this week so far - feeling proud :)
    Sold some books £20, Sold some jewellery £26, Sold some clothes £20 and loose change swept from bank account transactions make up the rest
  • Money_Minx
    Over the weekend:
    £22.05 on ebay
    £13 on local selling pages
    Thinking creatively £6.40 that I would have spent on car park at work - leaving 10mins early and parking a few streets away for FREE. Adding the £6.40 to my debt free fund. Is this one allowed?
  • Aesop
    Money_Minx wrote: »
    Over the weekend:
    £22.05 on ebay
    £13 on local selling pages
    Thinking creatively £6.40 that I would have spent on car park at work - leaving 10mins early and parking a few streets away for FREE. Adding the £6.40 to my debt free fund. Is this one allowed?

Wrong thread hun. Have linked up there to correct one
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport