We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Every Laugh Is The Energy

1…901902904906907…982

Comments

  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    Such a stupid little thing. I won't beat around the bush, I've gone straight to a private hospital. The NHS way of dealing with this particular problem is brutal and I'm a wuss. I don't want to be awake to se someone digging half of my knee out

    so much for my weekend off :p :rotfl:

    make up your mind




    i thought you said it was on your knee
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    aau1 wrote: »
    just one? I'm surprised :rotfl:

    :rotfl: I am an :A
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    David. wrote: »
    You know I cant even reply to you what I want to because some boring person is going to report me yet again :eek:

    You know what I think as we have already spoke about this :kisses3:

    Just so people know have been reported 3 times at least in the last fortnight or so once for a post to ilgd that she laughed about, once for the post about a woman on the beach wearing a burka :eek: and once for a post to fc :p So on a yellow card now and fully expect a red by Tuesday :eek:

    Someone is out to get me banned and they are going to succeed :eek:
    I understand any one of my posts taken on their own could cause offence :eek: but that is not how they are meant I am here to save a bit of money and have a :D

    :kisses3:

    you could NEVER offend me. Not ever. and I'm sure I speak for the majority

    Ive had a raft of posts reported too. Rise above it :)

    the sadder person is the one who wasted 5 minutes reporting ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    David. :grouphug:

    Laughter is the best medicine think someone has not been taking it as prescribed. :mad:
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    aau1 wrote: »
    make up your mind




    i thought you said it was on your knee

    foxtrot Oscar :p
  • Tinyshoes wrote: »
    David. :grouphug:

    Laughter is the best medicine think someone has not been taking it as prescribed. :mad:

    Some people just have too much time on their hands. Sad really in the grand scheme of things.

    :kisses3: David.
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

    PRIDE

    There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.


  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    Such a stupid little thing. I won't beat around the bush, I've gone straight to a private hospital. The NHS way of dealing with this particular problem is brutal and I'm a wuss. I don't want to be awake to se someone digging half of my knee out

    so much for my weekend off :p :rotfl:

    My GP decided he wanted to do the minor OP. :eek: Don't think they get much chance to dig. :o

    Have a scar. :( Think if it had been done at a hospital would have been much neater. ;)

    I am sure it will be over and done with under the best of care. xx Wuss. :p
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    I'm off to bed. :wave:

    Try not to stay up too much longer folks :kisses3:






















    That way maybe I won't have so many posts to report in the morning :p
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • henlans
    henlans Posts: 3,013 Forumite
    zippydooda wrote: »
    And here was me thinking you had never left. :rotfl::rotfl:

    I had been lurking :) been in Orlando for a while now, back in a few weeks :) it seems I missed some thing last night.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Evening all.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.