HMRC Repayment Pending

Options

Comments

• dajacobs
    dajacobs Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    I just spoke to someone who told me it was currently in "check draft" but she didn't know what that meant. Any ideas anyone?
  • Spidernick
    Spidernick Posts: 3,803 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Cookee wrote: »
    We did ours 7th logged back in 8th had to request repayment ( never had to do that before, and this is our 13th tax return ) then it's been bank repayment pending ever since.

No such thing as 'our' tax return, I'm afraid - we've had Independent Taxation for over 20 years!

I filed my return on 6 April and got my refund yesterday. Wasn't a huge amount (well under £100) so perhaps that's why?
    'I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my father. Not screaming and terrified like his passengers.' (Bob Monkhouse).

Sky? Believe in better.

Note: win, draw or lose (not 'loose' - opposite of tight!)
  • Cookee
    Cookee Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Spidernick wrote: »
    No such thing as 'our' tax return, I'm afraid - we've had Independent Taxation for over 20 years!

I filed my return on 6 April and got my refund yesterday. Wasn't a huge amount (well under £100) so perhaps that's why?

Dear oh dear, this forum is for people who are wanting help and advice not for people to be bullied and picked up on because they have used the incorrect 'our' word.big flag on the side of my posts saying I am a NEWBIE not an idiot !!!!! I will not be returning on here as I feel very belittled that you have posted this for everyone to see. Please have a great day and enjoy spending your "well under £100" xxx
  • Noo_noo_3
    Noo_noo_3 Posts: 50 Forumite
    edited 16 April 2015 at 10:44AM
    Options
    Cookee wrote: »
    Dear oh dear, this forum is for people who are wanting help and advice not for people to be bullied and picked up on because they have used the incorrect 'our' word.big flag on the side of my posts saying I am a NEWBIE not an idiot !!!!! I will not be returning on here as I feel very belittled that you have posted this for everyone to see. Please have a great day and enjoy spending your "well under £100" xxx

Why can't we use the word our because it is ours at end off the day ..you are not being helpful at all, you can clearly see its for advice not for people to come on cause priblems .Thought this would follow one from what you said to spinernick but being a newbie it didn't lol ..
  • Noo_noo_3
    Noo_noo_3 Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Spidernick wrote: »

Nothing to do with the amount
  • oster107
    oster107 Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    Hmrc is a joke the country is a joke im emigrating to canada already ready in process i cant wait
  • Bakerschick
    Options
    Hi all can someone tell me what Bank Repayment pending means please thank you
  • oster107
    oster107 Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    Bank repayment means we ar gettin checked cuz everybody else been paid lol
  • Bakerschick
    Options
    Ok thank you
  • stumm23_2
    stumm23_2 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Bank payment pending means it's waiting on a decision to pay you or security check you.sometimes get paid within a month or could take up to a year with some checks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback