First Direct Gold Card - direct debit not from 1st Account?

Options
I recently got a First Direct Gold credit card after the 0% period on my Nationwide card expired. However, it only seems to let me set up a direct debit from my 1st account. Is it possible to pay off the minimum amount by direct debit but from a non-First Direct account? If so, how?

Comments

• Candyapple
    Candyapple Posts: 3,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Complete this section if you would like the minimum amount on your statement to be repaid automatically from your first direct 1st account.

Please debit from my first direct 1st account the minimum monthly repayment required as described overleaf. Please inform us if you wish to cancel this instruction.

http://www1.firstdirect.com/content_static/pdf/gold_card_agreement.pdf
    I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
  • DragonQ
    DragonQ Posts: 2,193 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yes I have filled out that form as part of the application process. You haven't answered my question at all.
  • andyfromotley
    andyfromotley Posts: 2,038 Forumite
    Options
    03456 100 100

should take about a minute to get an answer to this.
    £1000 Emergency fund No90 £1000/1000
    LBM 28/1/15 total debt - [STRIKE]£23,410[/STRIKE] 24/3/16 total debt - £7,298
    !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport