🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Vodafone Porting failed - no service for over a week

Options
Hi Guys,

I'm at my wit's end now and not sure what to do, so posting on here for any fresh ideas. I've also posted on the Vodafone forum several times, only to see many people with the same issue and no solution.

I've migrated my number over to Vodafone over a week ago. Since then I've had no service on my old or new number.

I've spoken to Vodafone so many times on the phone and live chat and they are utterly useless. The service is the worst I have ever experienced. I constantly get lied to, blamed my myself and hung up on.

I've had excuses such as It's my fault because I did not leave my phone off for 48 hours. The latest excuse is that Vodafone has changed the software it uses for porting and there is lots of technical issues with it.

I feel like I cannot cancel because then I will lose my number. I cannot even escalate a complaint, because Vodafone do not follow their own code of practise.

So really not sure what to do here.. Any advice would be appreciated

I rely on this number for work so need to be contactable on it.

Many Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills