Meerkat Movies

Options
1606162636466»

Comments

• dazzaofdagenham
    Options
    will try that.

when i sign in to Cineworld App on phone it already has my Card there and then wont let me add a Meerkat code.

so i need to add another full price ticket and then add code ?

will try that 
  • Spooky_uk
    Spooky_uk Posts: 100 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That method works OK on the website, not sure about the app as don't use it.
  • Brib01
    Options
    In the past I have used the Meerkats to buy my wife and I’d car insurance so qualified for the 2 for 1 cinema/meal deal. This year my shopping around found a non Meerkat deal better that meant I no longer had the deal. I then remembered the hack from ages ago so rechecked the forum and found it had been used in July so thought that I would give it a try. I checked for a UK single trip 2 night policy, 2 weeks ahead basic policy that I would never use. The lowest price was £1-01p inc insurance tax!! For 12 months 2 for 1 cinema/meals. The next cheapest policies were around £4-30 to £4-70. Even at that price after one use it would pay for itself. So the hack still works, many thanks to the forumite that posted it ages ago.
  • T-bird
    Options
    Hi I have just unfortunately had to have my meerkat booking for cinema refunded as I can't go. However I can't reuse it for my new booking tomorrow. would anyone who is not planning to use their code be so kind to let me use it please?
  • AlT_2
    AlT_2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Just bought travel insurance for £1.01. Use the meerkat offer mainly in Nero and well worth the £1.01 for a year of cheaper coffee and pastries!
  • theothegeo
    Options
    Does anyone know if Meerkat Movies works with the ticket you get once a week from MUBI Go?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback