🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Awesome 'All's Well That Ends Well' April NSD Challenge!

Options

Comments

• gothrockchic1
    gothrockchic1 Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    To spend or not spend?
    That is the question!

Not to spend!

NSD No 1 :J
  • Penguins86
    Penguins86 Posts: 373 Forumite
    Options
    despite a day of shopping (planned with my mum as a post-birthday lunch out) I'm back on the wagon firmly this month and hoping to keep track! I'm not quite sure what happened!

I'm going to aim for 12 NSDs this month. I'm away Mon-Fri next week and will probably spend a little while I'm there. But the rest of the month should be fairly quiet.
    NSDs January - 3/8 2017 total - 3
    declutter challenge 67/2017
    Goodreads Challenge 0/30
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Wahayyyyy! It is April, a new challenge has begun, and the NSD gang have all arrived back from their skiing trip, thankfully each with limbs still intact.
    It is good to be back at Ennessdee Towers again - we had the tropical island holiday in December, the Arctic Circle cruise in January, the safari holiday in February, the Gstaad skiing holiday in March....And we managed to survive all those without any of us being locked up permanently by the local law enforcement agencies......hang on, has anyone seen marmite? Igor, I thought I told you to have a quiet word with the Gstaad police? Well, what did you do with that sock full of euros I gave you to pay her bail money with? You gave it to Hans Peter for the drinks bill? Oh come on, we never drank that much! I suppose I should get back there and rescue her, somebody's got to be here to do the updates....fire up the Tardis, Igor, we have a rescue mission to perform....
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Right, Igor, that's marmite parked upstairs in a hot bath. Make her some of your magic cocoa, and promise me faithfully you will never mention the words Gluhwein, Handcuffs and Bert Scroggins in the same sentence in front of her ever again.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Wahayyyyy! It is April, a new challenge has begun, and the NSD gang have all arrived back from their skiing trip, thankfully each with limbs still intact.
    It is good to be back at Ennessdee Towers again - we had the tropical island holiday in December, the Arctic Circle cruise in January, the safari holiday in February, the Gstaad skiing holiday in March....And we managed to survive all those without any of us being locked up permanently by the local law enforcement agencies......hang on, has anyone seen marmite? Igor, I thought I told you to have a quiet word with the Gstaad police? Well, what did you do with that sock full of euros I gave you to pay her bail money with? You gave it to Hans Peter for the drinks bill? Oh come on, we never drank that much! I suppose I should get back there and rescue her, somebody's got to be here to do the updates....fire up the Tardis, Igor, we have a rescue mission to perform....

Yes,we have been on quite a jaunt recently....who'd have thought that we could have such great holidays,and still hang on to all our pennies? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I do have mixed thoughts about being sprung from jail.Please,please,please can I go back there?
    I had a lovely cell with a nice,cosy bed (I spent March sharing a bunk bed and trying to sleep in the lower bunk with a large,incontinent snoring donkey overhead...the stuff of nightmares :( ) and the food in jail was edible.'sigh'
    So,back to reality. 'sobs quietly'
    Right, Igor, that's marmite parked upstairs in a hot bath. Make her some of your magic cocoa, and promise me faithfully you will never mention the words Gluhwein, Handcuffs and Bert Scroggins in the same sentence in front of her ever again.

Moving swiftly on....

It is nice to be back at NSD HQ Ennessdee Towers.Home sweet home. :A

That's right Igor,cocoa and hot water bottles for everyone please.We've had a long day and are tired and weary.
    What,the leccy bill wasn't paid and we've been CUT OFF!!!!

marmite is seen sprinting for The Tardis,faster than a cheetah,even faster than a speeding bullet...
  • Gem-gem
    Gem-gem Posts: 4,410 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 2 April 2015 at 4:50PM
    Options
    To spend or not spend?
    That is the question!

Not to spend!

NSD No 1 :J

I also had this dilemma- to go shopping or to go home and paint the fence. It wasn't raining when I got home, from visiting my mum, so I stayed in and painted another 6 panels of fence. (I do ache now!!! - another 12 panels and a large shed to go).

So... 1st NSD to go into the cauldron.
    Save 12K in 2026 no 16
    Fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Gem-gem wrote: »
    I also had this dilemma- to go shopping or to go home and paint the fence. It wasn't raining when I got home from visiting my mum so I stayed in a painted another 6 panels of fence. (I do ache now!!! - another 12 panels and a large shed to go).

So... 1st NSD to go into the cauldron.

Swedish Chef has offered his services for the rest of the fence and the shed.

Take one [STRIKE]chicky[STRIKE][/STRIKE][/STRIKE] extra-large caterpult,insert tin of paint,take [STRIKE]bazookie[STRIKE][/STRIKE][/STRIKE] cover,aim,FIRE!

Paint everywhere.Bork! :rotfl:
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    mkbvgo.jpg

And you all thought that you could sneak away from Gstaad without a snowball fight!

Gotcha! :D
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    The first day of April is almost over.A few of us have managed to nab,grab and bag that all-important and sometimes difficult to catch nsd #1:

marmiterulesok :j
    gothrockchic1 :j
    fedupandskint :j
    Gem-gem :j
    Deaf Leopard
    :j
    and butterfly2507 :j

Yay! :money:

Deaf Leopard sorry to hear you've been unwell.Wishing you a speedy recovery. :)
  • marmiterulesok
    edited 2 April 2015 at 12:22AM
    Options
    It's Thursday today,and for all of you who work Monday to Friday,today is,for one day only,Friday! :j:j:j

Happy,happy Thursday!

Can't add pics for some reason.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills