We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Removing swirls from paintwork
Comments
-
comberspud wrote: »SRP is good for filling or masking light swirls, great for polishing after getting rid of the swirls with a proper cutting agent.
I would not rate SRP as a swirl remover.
I don't think anybody has suggested that SRP will remove swirls, every post i have made re srp says that it will mask or hide swirls not remove them0 -
Oh I know. I am just making a personal opinion as the OP wanted to remove/hide swirls, so just making it clear that SRP wont remove swirl but just hide some.0
-
Thanks for replies again
Been reading up a lot over the last 2 days and looks like I need to try a few different ones out to see which hides them the best
Will post some before and after pics when I get round to itHave a nice day
0 -
Good stuff.
All the best. Hopefully you will enjoy the rewards as its all elbow grease from here on in.
Would be great to see photos.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards