craft ideas

2»

Comments

• Why do we do crafts? Well, for the love of course, but in some cases for money too. But getting paid to do what you love is considered to be successful life. There is every type of crafter and I believe every one of these ideas can sell at any craft show or online.
    :j
  • JeDi
    JeDi Posts: 12 Forumite
    Party decorations, needle felting, sewing, scrapbooking, quilting, home decorations (anything goes from updating your furniture to sewing a pillowcase)... just to name a few! How is about making a pom pom? They are easy to do and if you don't have the right paper you can do it from napkins.
    When life gives you limes, it means time to get tequilla and start the party!
  • Hello, I've never been in to crafts etc and I'm not very artistic. However, recently I've had a strange urge to take up a crafty type hobby. Don't know what or where to start. Any ideas please.

Hi Ellies,

You need to know first what kind of crafting do you think that you'd enjoy? I didn't used to a hobby doing crafts or D.I.Y but now I do love collecting any scrapbooks, cute stuff, pins, buttons and stationary. So I started to think what will I do with my stuff. So here I am now doing a kind of Old Photo Memory Book. Have fun and enjoy!
  • What about making a pom pom wreath? They are pretty straight forward, and look very effective. If I can make one, anyone can!
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure