Someone to look at my credit report and tell me what they think

Options
Someone to look at my credit report and tell me what they think, Ive been in a mess a few years ago but its all straightned out now, most of them come off this year but im wanting to get financially sorted and hopefully a mortgage.

Ive got the report i just dont know who would look at this?
[STRIKE]Debt3 £1789.07 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]Debt4 £2508.36 Debt5 £2551.69 [/STRIKE]Debt6 £7500.00 Paid in Full[/STRIKE]

PAID DMP:j:j
Loose Change:beer:

Comments

• NorthernMonkey83
    Options
    in what respect do you mean you want someone to look at it?

if your straight with your debts and they are paid they should now show as settled and be highlighted in green:j
  • Candyapple
    Candyapple Posts: 3,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    When you say most of them come off this year, do you mean defaults/CCJs?

How many other banks/loans/card accounts do you have showing?

Have there been any late payments?

What is your debt to credit ratio?
    I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
  • Jane91
    Jane91 Posts: 67 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    All of them are shown as settled, the defaults come off my file in July all but 1.

I just wondered if im better seeing a financial advisor or if my bank would look at them.

I think its just the possibility of getting the mortgage or if i need to just save and rent a home, just reassurance im heading in the right direction i suppose
    [STRIKE]Debt3 £1789.07 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]Debt4 £2508.36 Debt5 £2551.69 [/STRIKE]Debt6 £7500.00 Paid in Full[/STRIKE]

PAID DMP:j:j
    Loose Change:beer:
  • NorthernMonkey83
    Options
    if they are settled you should be ok... i'd personally try and clear the one thats still not then let the dust settle.
  • Candyapple
    Candyapple Posts: 3,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Jane91 wrote: »
    All of them are shown as settled, the defaults come off my file in July all but 1.

I just wondered if im better seeing a financial advisor or if my bank would look at them.

I think its just the possibility of getting the mortgage or if i need to just save and rent a home, just reassurance im heading in the right direction i suppose

No point asking your bank, and if you want to waste money on a financial advisor when you’d get pretty much the same info as from here or on other forums, go ahead.

Try answering the other 3 questions above I asked first.

When does the last default/CCJ come off your file?

When are you looking to apply for a mortgage?

Do you have a large deposit saved?
    I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure