Pinecone Research

Options

Comments

• paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had one a few weeks ago but I agree the frequency is a lot less than it used to be.
  • jlemaitre
    jlemaitre Posts: 299 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pinecone has been quiet for me the last few months too, but it's maybe worth checking the frequency setting.

no idea where that option is, but still no survey... it think my partner set it as that anyway.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,914 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I had one a few weeks ago but I agree the frequency is a lot less than it used to be.

The more members they have the fewer surveys there are per member and there seem to be quite a few chances to join them with invites often on the pickmypostcode site. They also farm some of the surveys out so again less available per member (I have seen them on Swagbucks and Swagbucks only paid out about 20p each instead of the £4 or £3 that Pinecone do)
  • Ivana_B_Rich
    Options
    jlemaitre wrote: »
    no idea where that option is, but still no survey... it think my partner set it as that anyway.

There's a 'My Profile' link in the grey bar at the top of the home page. It's just to the right of where your current points balance is shown.

The survey frequency is near the bottom of the left column, above 'scheduled vacation' in the profile page.

I alternate mine between '1 per day' and 'no limit' and make sure I'm not 'on vacation'. I'm not convinced it makes much difference but at least it keeps my account active.
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • jlemaitre
    Options
    There's a 'My Profile' link in the grey bar at the top of the home page. It's just to the right of where your current points balance is shown.

The survey frequency is near the bottom of the left column, above 'scheduled vacation' in the profile page.

I alternate mine between '1 per day' and 'no limit' and make sure I'm not 'on vacation'. I'm not convinced it makes much difference but at least it keeps my account active.

Ah no wonder i couldnt find it, i dont have that option to select my profile.

YOUR POINTS BALANCE IS0 PTS FORGOT PASSWORD LOGOUT

Thats how its laid out on my screen.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,914 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    On desktop in chrome I have
    YOUR POINTS BALANCE IS 200 PTS MY PROFILE FORGOT PASSWORD LOGOUT
  • jlemaitre
    edited 3 November 2019 at 5:28PM
    Options
    ive not seen my profile option for a very very long time. I wonder if im banned then(for no known reason).

We used to get emails saying theres 2 new surveys early summer but when logging on there was none, Very strange.

Ive just sent Pinecone a ticket raising my issue. Lets hope they sort it out, It did mention if you dont get and surveys within 2 months the profile is deactivated for surveys.
  • Ivana_B_Rich
    Options
    Ah no wonder i couldnt find it, i dont have that option to select my profile.

YOUR POINTS BALANCE IS0 PTS FORGOT PASSWORD LOGOUT

Thats how its laid out on my screen.

Well that is odd

I can't see any other links to it on the site. There doesn't seem to be a site map and I couldn't see a link in the FAQs.

fwiw the url is https://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/profile.asp when I am in my profile page. You might be able to get to it that way, otherwise it's maybe worth trying a different browser or raising a support ticket

You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • jlemaitre
    Options
    Woop my ticket was raised and they awarded me with a survey, nice and short one about sarsons vingegar. roll on pay out.

My account now has 'my profile' and i have seen my preferance is 'no limit'.
  • Ivana_B_Rich
    Options
    Woop my ticket was raised and they awarded me with a survey, nice and short one about sarsons vingegar. roll on pay out.

My account now has 'my profile' and i have seen my preferance is 'no limit'.

:T:T:T:T

Glad you got everything resolved :j

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback