PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

OS Daily thread Sunday 1st February

Options
124»

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,109 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    A very late evening all.

Lonewhitewolf - so sorry to hear of your loss

It's been a busy weekend. I was working yesterday morning (left home at 6am) and after a 110 mile round trip, got home to a nap and the OH's friend arrived. OH and I were working at a dance last night and his friend came for a social. Finally got to bed 2.30am:eek:

Up this morning and I cooked full English for OH and friend. I wasn't feeling like it myself. Nearly set the place on fire when the sausages spat at the grill and the fat caught light. Had to beat back the flames into the oven and shut the door to starve it of oxygen. But no harm done :o

Had a trip down the front to OH's favourite pub to show his friend - £25 for 6 drinks :eek::eek: This is why I try not to go here!!

His friend headed home about 3pm and we had a snooze. Back to work readying our new business tomorrow, so it's been a pj evening for me.

I also plan to look into getting a reward credit card instead of my basic one.

Let's look ahead to a bright week one and all
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport