Paying Credit Cards From Outside The UK
Hi I was wondering if I could have some advice please. I am from the UK but moved to Ireland a number of years ago. I still have two UK credit cards which I have been paying by transferring money from my Irish bank account to my UK one. I really want to clear both these cards but the interest is so high on both. Also I am losing out transferring money from euro to sterling. I can't get a 0% uk credit card as I live outside the UK. Is there anything I could be doing as I really want to clear these debts.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards