Swagbucking into 2015 (Newcomers, please read the first post)

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    :mad::mad::mad:

So I finished one the trusted surveys (kindly offered by GTM), on completion of the survey I got a page with an error message. I made a screenshot of the crashed page but I am not sure it's enough. The survey (68 points) hasn't been credited and I cannot contact SB because I have to wait 48 hours (or maybe I could contact them now because it's crashed).

I'm a GTM user myself and I have sent them an email with screenshot, I hope they react, at least they could reoffer me to do the survey again.

Do I have to record my sessions all the time? This looks a bit like a scam! 25 mins of my time for nuffink!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • cupcake-queen
    Options
    With the searches I don't tend to spend ages putting in random words, I just use it as a regular search engine and occasionally do a couple of random searches between surveys.

I play Mahjonng Dimensions, but I play it properly (I love the game!) Apart from a short spell when I think there was a glitch it has always credited 2sb every other game until I've hit 10
    Overdraft: [STRIKE]£529[/STRIKE] £199 BC: [STRIKE]£697.82[/STRIKE] £1974.02 MBNA: [STRIKE]£1874[/STRIKE] £517.0
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    ciaccino wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad:

So I finished one the trusted surveys (kindly offered by GTM), on completion of the survey I got a page with an error message. I made a screenshot of the crashed page but I am not sure it's enough. The survey (68 points) hasn't been credited and I cannot contact SB because I have to wait 48 hours (or maybe I could contact them now because it's crashed).

I'm a GTM user myself and I have sent them an email with screenshot, I hope they react, at least they could reoffer me to do the survey again.

Do I have to record my sessions all the time? This looks a bit like a scam! 25 mins of my time for nuffink!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You can contact SB especially if you have the screenshot, I wouldn't wait.

I normally don't close anything until I check my balance and see it is credited.

Calling it scam is a bit over the top I think as errors happen every now and then but all of us have been paid by SB without an issue.
    ally.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    asajj wrote: »

Calling it scam is a bit over the top I think as errors happen every now and then but all of us have been paid by SB without an issue.
    I wasn't referring to SB but to GTM. Yes, I'm angry and I have gone over the top but 68 point would have come handy.

By the way, is there any software to record my session, or do I have to make screenshots of every page?

The problem is, if the page crashed even before getting to the final page, how do you prove you have actually finished the job?
  • asajj
    Options
    GTM is one of the best among the companies as well in my experience.
    I'm not aware of any software. If I face a technical problem in the middle, I will send the screenshot of it and say that I have faced a technical problem.
    SB is generally helpful.
    ally.
  • Volbeat_
    Volbeat_ Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    Where do the instant surveys appear on the site? I haven't seen any, is it because I'm a new member or looking in the wrong place? :p

I don't have any blue box videos either on the home page :(
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    Options
    I got a daily!
    for 7 singles
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• asajj
    Options
    Volbeat_ wrote: »
    Where do the instant surveys appear on the site? I haven't seen any, is it because I'm a new member or looking in the wrong place? :p

I don't have any blue box videos either on the home page :(

It will on the front page. People see them at different times or not see them at all. I didn't get today's instant survey for instance.

For blue box, look towards to the bottom of the page.
    ally.
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    search 7sb Lloyds
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • PiggyBankShaker
    Options
    Lost2 wrote: »
    search 7sb Lloyds

9SB for me! Thanks
    • Mortgage over-payments to date: = £16,746
    • Original redemption date: August 2043
    • Current redemption date: July 2041
    • Debt: £15,930
    • Savings: £12,430
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors