Atthe end of my tether with BT's Indian Callcentre

It's a long story, but I would appreciate a link to the BT representative on the forum - my last port of call before writing formally to head office.

Will post the saga once I have managed to get some sense from someone who can speak English. :eek:

Comments

• robin58
    robin58 Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    It's a long story, but I would appreciate a link to the BT representative on the forum - my last port of call before writing formally to head office.

Will post the saga once I have managed to get some sense from someone who can speak English. :eek:
    Look through most of the BT threads on here. You will find links to many of them.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • BT_company_representative
    BT_company_representative Posts: 1,861 Organisation Representative
    Hi NeverEnough,

If you need help with your complaint, I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the link found in my profile.

Thanks

Paddy
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure