Free Asda PAYG Sim with Free £20 Bundle.

Options
Ypaymore
Ypaymore Posts: 2,802 Forumite
edited 28 December 2014 at 7:04AM in Mobiles
Comes with one months £20 bundle free.
(2gb data. 2000 texts. 1500 minutes.)

Order here https://mobile.asda.com/orders/new

"Offer valid for new customers only and available to the first 80,000 customers who activate their SIM. Subject to availability. The ASDA Mobile Price Plan can be found in full at ASDAmobile.com or requested by calling us on 0800 952 0393. Tariffs are subject to availability and can be amended and removed without prior notice. Asda Mobile operates on the EE network. You must activate your new Asda Mobile SIM card to receive your FREE bundle. Once the SIM has been activated on your phone, you will receive a welcome text message with a URL, please log on and complete your registration process to qualify for the free £20 bundle. SIM cards limited to 2 per transaction if purchased in store / 2 per household when ordered online. On activation of SIM card, customers may redeem a £20 bundle valid for 30 days, that includes 2GB data, 1500 minutes and 2000 texts to UK landlines (01, 02, 03) and mobiles. Price to purchase SIM pack in-store is 50p. Offer valid until 2nd February 2015."

https://mobile.asda.com/pages/help#questions/115228/7952

Comments

• Zebrdee
    Zebrdee Posts: 225 Forumite
    edited 30 December 2014 at 5:30PM
    Options
    Got this info back;
    "Thanks for ordering your new Asda Mobile SIM pack,
    it’s on its way to you soon.

Once you receive your new SIM, just pop it into your phone and activate it by making a call, sending a text or using some data. To help you get started we’ve included 10 minutes, 10 texts and 10 MB of data all for free!

You’ll receive a welcome text with a link to our website to claim your free bundle. We’ll need to verify your details and we’ll ask for your new Asda Mobile phone number and SIM card number, so make sure you keep these details safe. You’ll find both numbers on the back of your new SIM card.

When you’ve verified your details you’ll receive your promotional voucher code, just text this to 2732 and enjoy your first month on us"

Hope there's not too much spam but still a very nice offer. :money:

Edit, SIM arrived today (2014/12/30) and now working. :)
  • sparky93
    sparky93 Posts: 393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Heres a odd one,

in my phones browser, if I goto http://www.facebook.com it loads,
    but
    if i go to http://m.facebook.com i get the asda content lock for over 18s.
  • kingrulzuk
    kingrulzuk Posts: 1,330 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you i have ordered my now. Lets wait and see if i get it or no
    What happens if you push this button?
  • kingrulzuk
    Options
    2x ASDA sim packs arived yesterday. so now how do i activate the £20 free bundle?
  • rockin_plumber
    Options
    kingrulzuk wrote: »
    2x ASDA sim packs arived yesterday. so now how do i activate the £20 free bundle?

It did say in the email you received when you ordered your sim.

Once you receive your new SIM, just pop it into your phone and activate it by making a call, sending a text or using some data. To help you get started we’ve included 10 minutes, 10 texts and 10 MB of data all for free!

You’ll receive a welcome text with a link to our website to claim your free bundle. We’ll need to verify your details and we’ll ask for your new Asda Mobile phone number and SIM card number, so make sure you keep these details safe. You’ll find both numbers on the back of your new SIM card.

When you’ve verified your details you’ll receive your promotional voucher code, just text this to 2732 and enjoy your first month on us. If you’ve got any questions, take a look at our FAQs
    here.
  • kingrulzuk
    Options
    It did say in the email you received when you ordered your sim.

When you’ve verified your details you’ll receive your promotional voucher code, just text this to 2732 and enjoy your first month on us. If you’ve got any questions, take a look at our FAQs here.

Thank you very much.
  • Zebrdee
    Zebrdee Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    Re Offer valid until 2nd February 2015 -

Does that mean the last activation can be done until then or the free bundle ends 2nd February 2015? :o
  • katana_3
    katana_3 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Think it means no more are being offered from that date but the month is a month from your start date.

Was wondering if anyone had tried stacking the codes.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Offer expires tomorrow if you haven't activated your sim yet.

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport