Comments

• essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Rhol wrote: »
    No August start dates??

Welcome to the forum.
    Any August start dates are normally within the April promotion.
  • lucylema
    Options
    What are the Sun Holidays like please? How much on average do they cost in total other than the £9.50 and the cost of the papers?
    Lucylema x :j
  • essex_boy
    Options
    lucylema wrote: »
    What are the Sun Holidays like please? How much on average do they cost in total other than the £9.50 and the cost of the papers?
    Personally I love Sun holidays and went on 4 this year.
    The cost depends on the date,and site.
    If you click on the site you're intrested in in the list of parks I provided it will say how much the service charge,etc is,so you'd be able to work out the difference than going via the firm booking.
    There are dates at some places where you only pay the £9.50 per person.
    There is a price guarantee,but that only counts if up to 4 people are on the holiday it includes service charge and entertainment passes but doesn't include extra's like upgrades,bed linen,or half board.
  • Jemima14
    Options
    Thanks for all the info everyone, Sun Hols in January help ease the post-Christmas blues! Shame there's only 2 dates in July, am sure there have been more in previous years, am hoping more dates will appear when booking opens.:)
  • willtup2
    Options
    I too noticed that there were less July dates so have queried it with the sun hols and sadly the dates that are quoted for July ie 3rd and 6th are the only ones this campaign will have:mad: even checked Daily Mail hols and there's are the same. :eek: so looks like it will have to be a very early holiday !
  • essex_boy
    Options
    willtup2 wrote: »
    I too noticed that there were less July dates so have queried it with the sun hols and sadly the dates that are quoted for July ie 3rd and 6th are the only ones this campaign will have:mad: even checked Daily Mail hols and there's are the same. :eek: so looks like it will have to be a very early holiday !
    There should be a lot more July dates in the April promotion
  • thewhiteavenger
    Options
    I love this!

Looking for a May holiday,,,
  • empy
    empy Posts: 325 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Got my priority code today :) in the letter it mentions joining sun+, is it worth doing? Am I more likely to get the dates,parks that I want?
    OS Grocery Challenge
    August £250/ £103.44 left
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    Priority packs arrived this morning.
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    empy wrote: »
    Got my priority code today :) in the letter it mentions joining sun+, is it worth doing? Am I more likely to get the dates,parks that I want?

Personally, I wouldn't join sun plus. I have always got my first or second choice, and that's for Europe.

Last couple of times, I even booked the day after the site opened.
    From reading on here and other sites many people have had problems with the code sent by Sun plus not working!

Complete waste of money in my opinion.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport