Please Help! Charges ontop of EE contract!

Options
Hi

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I noticed that my monthly DD for my Contract was more than the £26 monthly agreed. I spoke to EE customer services who advised me that i have signed up to received a text message at £4.50 per week!

I've no recollection to agreeing to this and when i spoke to the customer services they advised it was from a company called Ericsson 01483305530. I've tried to contact this on a number of occasions but the line is only in French or some other language. I've pressed the number 1 hoping to get through to some one to help but can never connect a call!

I then explained this all to EE again, the adviser I spoke to advised that he would help and cancel the charges and ensure that this did not happen going forwards. At this point I calculated id paid over £300.

However this never happened to my bill & I am STILL being charged.

I wrote an email to the chairman of EE Olaf to explain my frustration & asked for his help. I received a response from his PA advising that there was nothing she could do and i needed to speak to Ericsson. I explained in my email the issues of calling that line and what one of their advisors confirmed that the charges would be stopped but she has blank refused to help.

I know I'm not the best of dealing with these things and the emails I sent were over a year ago so do the math and its LOADS more I've paid in unscrupulous charges.

Now I'm in a financial pickle and need to short my stuff out as I'm currently off work so I'm feeling the pinch and it gives me time to deal with this.

Can anyone advise what I can do who I can contact or how to STOP these crippling charges. I still have 12 months on my contract that i dont seem to be able to get out of..

Sorry for the ramble but i just dont know what to do!!

Thanks Si

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family