We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 12/10 Win French Holiday Home with Daily Mail

Options

Comments

• carriemac
    carriemac Posts: 186 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm having the same problem I can't seem to find anywhere to click and register for the French house. Any further help would be greatly appreciated. I will try to email the Mail but they're not very good at responding so far.
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :smiley:

Thank you to everyone who posts. :A
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Almost everyone entered the Kent Oast House one - and most of us are entering with no problems.

I'm using IE and have had no problems - the links are there in coloured underlined text. What system are you using? Could that make a difference?
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • AuntyJean
    AuntyJean Posts: 585 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I too had problems.

Found I was already registered so clicked on the login but only page I got to was with three tabs for newsletter, my details and something else.

Searched Daily Mail web pages but nothing about winning a Gite in France so went through the process from the beginning again, starting with the original post from Gilla, went to the competion using the link, then clicked on the register here and this time when I logged in it took a while for the page to appear then voila!!!

I also found the keyword was only acceptable in lower case.

Keep em coming guys and galls. Thanks to Gilla.
    There is always light within the dark
  • torianut
    torianut Posts: 1,841 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this - fingers crossed for us all - did anyone check todays Sunday Mail??
  • carriemac
    carriemac Posts: 186 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi would someone mind copying the http address where you input your keyword onto this site as I am still having trouble registering it. Many thanks
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :smiley:

Thank you to everyone who posts. :A
  • white_star
    white_star Posts: 5,985 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    carriemac wrote: »
    Hi would someone mind copying the http address where you input your keyword onto this site as I am still having trouble registering it. Many thanks
    Hi carriemac,
    Have you actually registered with the site? It not if you click on the link on OP #1 register here, then on the webitsite click on register now button. It should then let you click on the competition site and enter the keyword.

Hi torianut,
    I have checked the Sunday Mail today and no keyword. It must be just a Daily Mail Comp.
  • VelvetGlove
    VelvetGlove Posts: 12,008 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    white*star wrote: »
    Hi torianut,
    I have checked the Sunday Mail today and no keyword. It must be just a Daily Mail Comp.

Ooohh you have the Sunday Mail? I know there are a couple of anxious people over on the E: 14/9 - £400,000 Oasthouse with Daily Mail that are waiting for a Sunday password. Any chance you can have a look in your paper please White*star? (Thread is here)
    Sad because you don't know what to do? :sad: Comping question? Take a look in the Comping Guide to find out :smiley:
  • nodrog
    nodrog Posts: 2,915 Forumite
    Options
    todays password is fleur
  • AuntyJean
    AuntyJean Posts: 585 Forumite
    Options
    carriemac wrote: »

Try this, not sure if it will work though

Gite Comp
    There is always light within the dark
  • suedong
    suedong Posts: 1,133 Forumite
    Options
    Works great for me :)
    LUCK COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT PATIENTLY :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport