We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

E: 12/10 Win French Holiday Home with Daily Mail

Options

Comments

• spotit
    spotit Posts: 304 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [Tgite3.jpg Image < Previous 1 of 5 Next >

Have you ever dreamt of owning a home in France?

Imagine a traditional stone house, somewhere surrounded with sunflowers with hours of sunlight and only a short stroll from a bustling market town with cafes, restaurants and freshly made baguettes each day.

The Daily Mail and P&O are offering this beautiful dream french home for one lucky reader to win.

The three bedroomed house is a pleasant drive from Calais situated on the west coast, it is built from the remains of the chateau of the town and is an idyllic retreat, with a beautiful garden and several outhouses in its grounds.
    How to Enter
    For your chance to win simply<SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--function writeJS(){var now = new Date();var str='';str+='<a href="https://register.travelmail.co.uk/login?redirectPath=http://www.travelmail.co.uk/promotions/' + now.getTime() + 'promotion.html?article_id=28443">register here<\/a>';document.write(str);}writeJS();//--></SCRIPT> register here and collect 20 passwords from those we publish in the Daily Mail until 28 September 2007. Each day will have a different password. You will need to register the passwords from the newspaper here on the website. This can be done each day or you can enter them all in one go when you have collected 20 passwords if you prefer. When you have registered 20 passwords your entry will be put into the draw. The closing date for entries is 12 October 2007.
    Click here to see the full terms and conditions for this competition

IMPORTANT - ALL PASSWORDS MUST BE IN LOWER CASE

First password is:
    maison - 28/7
    fleur - 30/7 thanks nodrog and candish63
    cheese (brie shown in paper) - 31/7 thanks nodrog

Good luck

:j :j :j :j :j[/quote]
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bet wrote: »
    it has just accepted brie for me ,Gilla's email must have worked 12:13

They didn't reply, but perhaps it brought it to their notice!
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • WhichWayNow
    WhichWayNow Posts: 457 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I entered brie earlier today.

I just went to put in baguette, and noticed that brie is now listed as 'cheese' and baguette was already entered...strange.
  • nodrog
    nodrog Posts: 2,915 Forumite
    Options
    todays password 2nd of august is
    BEACH
    no problems
  • positivelymummy
    Options
    I entered brie earlier today.

I just went to put in baguette, and noticed that brie is now listed as 'cheese' and baguette was already entered...strange.

yeah me too! i haven't the best of memories but was pretty sure i put brie, (which now says cheese) etc, so do i put brie again/aswell?:confused: sorry bit confused.
    totally a tog!:D
  • enigmaL
    enigmaL Posts: 1,451 Forumite
    Options
    yeah me too! i haven't the best of memories but was pretty sure i put brie, (which now says cheese) etc, so do i put brie again/aswell?:confused: sorry bit confused.

I would just leave it, there will be plenty of other passwords and it was the Daily Mail's mistake anyway which is probably why they changed it. I wouldn't worry about it.:D

EDIT Funnily enough mine still says brie. Bizarre
  • csarinaknight
    Options
    I put in beach for today and it told me it was wrong??????????
    September grocery budget........trying for £80, not sure if I will make it though!!!!! I certainly did not last month, lost track of the final bill. Will do better this month honest.

Tesco £57.13
    Petrol £10.00
  • Optimist
    Optimist Posts: 4,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I put in beach for today and it told me it was wrong??????????

Do it in small letters
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell. British author, mathematician, & philosopher (1872 - 1970)
  • lorelei
    lorelei Posts: 94 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    beach - password 2/8/07
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I entered both brie and cheese, and now have 6 passwords accepted!
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills