We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
O2 Simonly cashback from Quidco
kelvin3102
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Mobiles
Hey guys!
I am planning to get a new tariff with O2 and cashback is available on quidco :j
Now here it comes to the question... I am currently with O2 on a pay monthly contract already but the cashback is only valid for new customers..
I would like to keep my existed number otherwise I would ring everyone in my contact list and update my new mobile number..
Can I switch to other network supplier and then switch back to O2 in order to claim the cashback on quidco??
Will O2 consider me as a new customer???
Any feedbacks are appreciated!
I am planning to get a new tariff with O2 and cashback is available on quidco :j
Now here it comes to the question... I am currently with O2 on a pay monthly contract already but the cashback is only valid for new customers..
I would like to keep my existed number otherwise I would ring everyone in my contact list and update my new mobile number..
Can I switch to other network supplier and then switch back to O2 in order to claim the cashback on quidco??
Will O2 consider me as a new customer???
Any feedbacks are appreciated!
0
Comments
-
AFAIK O2 is the only network that allows internal transfers (not porting, i.e. no PAC needed) of numbers from old contracts to a new ones.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards