We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Nokia C1-02 Contacts
Beverley_Hillbillies
Posts: 184 Forumite
in Mobiles
I deleted my contacts from the sim card in error :mad:
Is there anyway I can get them back?
Is there anyway I can get them back?
0
Comments
-
Beverley_Hillbillies wrote: »I deleted my contacts from the sim card in error :mad:
Is there anyway I can get them back?
You would need a sim card reader and data recovery software on your computer, even then there is no guarantee it would workIt's not just about the money0 -
-
You may get some help from one of the mobile market stall traders that you find in precincts if there's one near you ???Beverley_Hillbillies wrote: »Seems like to much hard work
It's not just about the money0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards